Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

With a cashmere-like texture, this legendary facial cleansing oil infused with 8 precious oils renews skin quality, leaving it moisturized and feeling soft and smooth with less visible pores, for an unforgettable cleansing experience that is the ultimate in skin care. Cashmere skin quality: ultime8 complex delivers softer, smoother and moisturized skin for an exquisite makeup finish. The precious essences of 8 exquisite botanical origin oils have been merged together. These oils, carefully sought out from Chinese medicines and beauty oils all over the world, are proven to have the highest skincare efficacy. Utlime8 cleansing oil effortlessly removes all makeup and impurities.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022

July 21, 2015

The Shu Uemura ultime8 sublime beauty cleansing oil is probably the best makeup remover I have ever used. One product takes care of all the makeup on my face - including several coats of waterproof mascara. Other waterproof makeup removers often strip my lashes off in the process, but with this product, I feel like my lashes not only remain intact, but they are actually growing! You start of by pumping 2-3 drops of the cleansing oil in your palms and rubbing it over your dry face. Massage your face for a few seconds and add water to emulsify the oil and rinse. This is especially amazing for those with dry skin as it doesn't strip the moisture from your skin. With that said, however, I have extremely oily skin - and I just love this product! They have several different types of oils for different skin needs - but the ultime8 sublime beauty cleansing oil is my favourite! Honestly, it is extremely expensive - It's $48 for a 150 mL bottle - but I always get the 450 mL bottle which retails for $98 CDN - you get the best value here. One bottle lasts a looong time - as you really only need about 2-3 pumps maximum.