Similac New Partially Broken Down Protein - Tummy Friendly (Pink Lid) Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 149 in Baby Food

June 19, 2017

AMAZING formula for babies!

This is the formula that we used with my nephew and it really helped him as he had a very sensitive stomach! This was the only formula that didn't make him sick or gassy! I highly recommend it to anyone who has gastro issues in their family to use this formula! You can get a free container from the Similac website to try!

June 19, 2017

Good formula great price

Its a good formula but if your baby has allergies to formula its best to go with similac allimentum so far thats the best one ive used it with my baby but he has hard times pooing

May 08, 2017

Great formula to get your little one eating.Reasonably priced and my baby doesn't get gassy or tummy troubles when eating this product. Similar also provides coupons which makes it even more amazing!

March 06, 2017

This is the formula I had my daughter on cause other kinds were to harsh for her little belly. This brand of similac was perfect, and you can always get coupons and cheques to help with the cost! It kept her happy healthy and fed (: I would definitely recommend this formula. One of the best out there

February 08, 2017

We used this formula for our baby in the evenings when she was about 2-3 months old. Once baby started sleeping longer at night, the amount of evening discomfort also increased, so we tried an easier formula to top-up. It seemed to cause less tummy problems and was also going through faster than other formula. When liquid it smells like fish batter.

December 19, 2016

My baby cannot tolerate any other formula except this one. I've tried other tummy friendly brands too, this is the only one that she takes without spitups and gas. A bit on the pricey side though

November 30, 2016

This is the only formula my little one will take. Before he was born there was no way I was giving my baby formula, but then I had issues. We spent hundreds of hours at the lactation consultant and tried every medication natural and prescription and my supply didn't increase.

After trying many different formulas this is the one both my babe and I love!

October 07, 2016

Our little one was born 6 weeks early and had a TON of trouble keeping formula down. We tried every gentle formula and those made specifically for reflux and spit-up without relief of his spit-ups. Similac's Partially Broken Down Protein was exactly what we needed! He is now 5 months old and has been using this formula for about 3 months with significant relief and has started gaining weight again! We LOVE the style of the container with its easy to grip shape (perfect for when you have a baby in one arm...which is always) and the special holder in the lid for the scoop! No more fishing around in the powder for that scoop!!!!!

February 12, 2016

Oh my god! Love this formula. I have tried all baby formulas wirh my daughter since she didn't have any lactose problems. The powder dilutes easily in water and didn't leave her gassy or fussy.

January 28, 2016

AMAZIN|G... my baby uses this formula and has no problem with it at allll