3.9/5
Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

February 06, 2019

Great Everyday Clenser

This is a great clenser for everyday use. The price is reasonable. I find the ingredients gentle enough to use on my skin twice a day. It isn’t drying and leaves your skin squeaky clean.

February 06, 2019

Ended up being my Holy Grail cleanser

I have tried so many different brands and types of cleansers over the years trying to find the perfect one. I am obsessed with Purity however for the price point I simply cannot afford it!

I bought this product on a whim through Amazon expecting nothing from it and was pleasantly surprised how well it works. For the price I was pretty skeptical, but now I keep coming back to this cleanser!

I will keep looking for better ones, but this one doesn't seem to irritate my acne and it doesn't leave my skin insanely shiny like most of the other ones. Def a great cleanser if you are on a budget.

2.7/5

January 24, 2019

Not for me

I struggle with breakouts and have tried a lot of products. This product, though, was not for me - even though it says it's intended for acne prone skin. Bit of a weird consistency, but it hurt my skin more than helped. Might not be good for people who have sensitive skin like I do. Great price though.

January 23, 2019

Love it

I had blemishes during my pregnancy so I have tried many thing on my face. But this is best product for my skin. Now my face is clear and clean. So good for sensitive skin.

January 19, 2019

My daily face wash

An excellent product that I will buy over and over. Cleans skin well and does not leave it feeling dry. Great value for a quality product, I also like that it is sold almost everywhere.

January 12, 2019

gentle but effective

I have very sensitive skin but acne-prone too. I found that this face wash left my skin feel clean but not tight. It also was not irritating. The best part is that it can be purchased at Costco

January 11, 2019

Great for Sensitive Skin

This wash is non-irritating and non-drying for sensitive skin. It was recommended to me by my family doctor as part as an acne care regimen.

Alone, it will not fight issues such as acne, aging or oily skin.

As a drugstore item, I wish it was priced lower, but it definitely beats the sensitive skin items sold in the beauty aisle, price-wise.

December 29, 2018

Rend la peau très sèche!

En général, c'est un bon nettoyant. On constate une réduction de l'apparition de boutons, mais ce produit assèche la peau (enfin, c'est mon expérience personnelle). J'ai une peau mixte et plutôt grasse dans la région T et je constatais, dès quelques minutes après le rinçage, que j'avais des plaques de peau sèche près du nez et entre les sourcils. Ce n'est pas le bon nettoyant pour mon visage. Cependant, c'est le produit parfait pour les gens ayant une peau grasse!

December 21, 2018

Pour peau sensible

C'est un produit que mon conjoint apprécie particulièrement. Il a la peau très sensible, il s'en sert pour le corps. Pour ma part, je m'en sers quelques fois seulement. Je l'utilise sur mon visage entre deux produits.

December 20, 2018

SPECTRO JEL CLEANSER

SPECTRO JEL CLEANSER - this is such a great choice for skin that is extremely sensitive. I just wish it was a little cheaper as a bigger bottle of this goes for about $15. But does it work? yes. WITH OUT OVERDRYING YOUR SKIN!