3.9/5
Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

August 06, 2018

Love it

Love the feeling of the gel on my skin when I'm cleansing. Doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't irritate it. Keeps my skin looking clear and smooth. Not too expensive, worth the price

August 06, 2018

Veteran user

I have been using this facial cleanser for years. I love that it’s a gel cleanser and leaves my face feeling clean, clear, and healthy. It doesn’t dry my face out and I haven’t had a break out in forever.

2.8/5

August 01, 2018

Didnt work for me

I know this works for a lot of people, however I found that it did not work for my skin, I continued to break out and it seemed to make little to no difference. I wont purchase this product again.

July 29, 2018

My holy grail for several years

I initially started using this cleanser when my skin was in great shape. I had no acne and rarely broke out. When I did start developing acne several years later, this cleanser helped keep excess pimples at bay! I absolutely adore this cleanser and it does a great job at keeping my face clean. I recommend this to everyone!

July 23, 2018

My favourite

I love this product and have used it on my sensitive skin since I was a teenager. So gentle. I just wish it was a little less expensive. I do however find it is best to buy at Costco. Most bang for your buck. The Spectro eczema care is also very good

June 27, 2018

For both sensitive skin and blemishes!

I love this face wash because it can be used for sensitive skin that also has breakouts. It works very well and I will continue to buy it as it does not irritate my skin

June 20, 2018

AMAZING PRODUCT

Spectro jel cleanser is one of my favorite products it works very well and isn't harsh on the skin and makes you feel like you've really washed all the dirt away! i really recommend trying this product!

April 30, 2018

Spectro Jel Cleanswer worth the money.

This product is a fairly good for the cost, but I find it a bit harsh for my skin to use too often. I use it when I don't have any makeup on, so I can only use this product to cleanse. Nice feel to it and not a chemical smell. Not perfect but worth a try.

April 18, 2018

My go-to!

This has been my go-to cleanser for many years! I use it daily and find it cleans my face very well but isn't harsh on my skin. I find the price is very reasonable as well. Overall great product!

April 14, 2018

Nice but not for me.

Definitely is a nice cleanser, leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. However, this isn’t the best cleaners for me. I need something with exfoliation. Otherwise it is quite nice.