SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 2367 in Grocery

March 30, 2017

Love Splenda. Just started using it recently due to me trying to eat more.low carb than what I was. Use it in different recipes. More expensive than regular sugar . My family can tell the difference if I use it instead of regular sugar but I can't.

September 12, 2016

I've been using Splenda for years. I am diabetic. I use it for cooking, baking and any time I need sugar. It's worked well in every recipe I've ever tried it in and I have it in my coffee every morning. I've used it in a recipe for macaroni salad with a sweet red sauce and nobody has ever commented on the taste other than to say it was delicious.

1.5/5

May 12, 2016

I refuse to use this product at all. I can't stand the taste it has by it's self or the way it changes the outcome as far as the quality taste in certain recipes. I have tried using this product on a few occasions, but never could acquire the taste for it. This is a big NO for my family, we use more natural sugars.

1.5/5

April 29, 2016

I don't enjoy the flavor of the spledna. It doesn't taste natural to me. Which makes sense I suppose haha.
    I don't really do much baking. The only thing we use sugar for on a regular basis is for our coffees in the
    morning. I just stick to milk in my coffee but my boyfriend likes this no calorie sweetener in his.
    I will continue to purchase it for him.

April 29, 2016

I have used splenda in baking cookies it definitely does not taste as good if the cookies were baked in sugar. But it is worth while for diabetics and those who want to loose weight.

April 29, 2016

This is gross tasting. It leaves an aftertaste in your mouth. I don't care for it at all and forget about baking with it as your bake goods taste awful. A rip off.

February 13, 2016

I use to never drink coffee and a few years ago someone told me to try splenda instead of sugar and it made it tolerable for me ! I gave an average for the price because it does seem a tad expensive for me. To be honest If i go to a restaurant I might take a few if they have them out :P

January 24, 2016

I think this has an awful taste to it. I tried using it in some baking thinking I'd use it up that way instead, but I couldn't even eat it because the taste was drowning out the rest of the flavors.

0.5/5

January 21, 2016

It appears I'm in the minority here. I HATED this. The idea of it is great: a No Calorie Sweetener for baking. However, it has a gross, artificial taste to it and a bad aftertaste. I say bake with regular sugar, nothing will taste better than that.

January 21, 2016

The taste is great.It's my favorite for sure!!! I love cooking with it.

BJAdams added a new review for