Sunny Delight Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #843 out of 2380 in Grocery

May 04, 2017

Bonjours jaime bien ce produit... Un gout doux et rafraîchissant je recommande dessayer... J'adore aussi le rose au fraise et orange non mais quelle delice... Une texture épaisse et sucré miamm

0.5/5

March 17, 2016

Sunny delight is probably the most disgusting beverage I have ever tasted. It is hurt your throat sweet and does not compare to actual orange juice in any way. The ingredients have canola oil listed, which I found kind of gross. I'd rather buy real orange juice and feel good about what I'm consuming and giving to my kids.

January 27, 2016

I have liked this since I was a kid, super sweet and full of flavour. Not something I would constantly keep on hand because it has too much sugar and I would drink it all but it's good to have every now and than.

January 27, 2016

it taste great, I drink it in the morning.... very refreshing on a hot day or just when you need a nice drink...

January 27, 2016

This drink is very refreshing. Very tasty and full of calories but sometimes it is just what you need.

Updated On: January 27, 2016

This also comes in different flavours.