Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush Reviews

0.7/5

March 16, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Absolutely nightmare

I bought this tangle teezer about a few years ago. It was so recommended. This absolutely damage my hair every time I use it. I thought it’s because of my hair. Just after I changed this brush for different brand my hair are in much better condition. Thanks God I Finally did it.

Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Perfect brush for on the go

I am *obsessed* with this brush. Not only does the rose gold chrome look so luxurious, it’s small enough to slip into my handbag when out and about!
    Glides through my hair without any snags even after a long night in bed!
    So universal, can be used in the shower or on the go. I just wish it was heatproof so I could replace my styling brush with it too!
    A good price makes this a great ‘stocking filler’ gift too 😁

Calderdale, United Kingdom

Tangle free!

I adore this brand and this brush specifically. I love how compact it is, perfect for travel and keeping in your handbag. It has thin flexible bristles which glide through your hair nicely. It doesn't pull on my hair and cause damage like other brushes and works on wet or dry hair.

United Kingdom

Tangletastic

I have the most annoying knotty hair. This brush goes through them like butter and leaves my hair so soft! It's handy to keep in my bag as a quick fix, but great just out of the shower too!

March 09, 2021
    Essex, United Kingdom

Use it for 5 years

Highly recommended, one of my favourite products, I used it for 5 years and planning to buy more. I always liked this very affordable brush, need to but new one.

February 06, 2021
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Life saver for my bedhead

Love my brush it sorts my bedhead out without pulling out my hair. My hair is usually unmanageable but this brush sorts it with ease and I don’t have to wash it before I go out.

February 06, 2021
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

Great for use on daughters long thick hair.

These brushes are a life saver when it comes to my daughters long thick hair. They glide through the tangles easily and dont cause her discomfort or pain. I do find them a bit tricky to hold due to joint pain in my hand and would prefer a version with a handle but they do what they say and really speed up the detangling process which leads to a lot less battles on a school morning.

December 15, 2020

Less breakage

This helps to detangle hair with less breakage. The bristles are soft and small and flexible so hair doesn’t get caught in it as much and it allows you to comb your hair without tugging on it. It’s pretty good and I prefer it over traditional combs because the bristles aren’t as forgiving.

November 29, 2020

frizz free

I actually really liked this. Normal brushes make my hair frizzy and there is so much pulling to untangle but this is a game changer. The only thing that I would change is the size. It’s kind of weird to hold on to. Overall a great product and something I would purchase for others.

November 12, 2020

Great product for Long Knotty Hair

I have really long hair that go down till my knees.
    Due to the Length I get knots in my hair which when using a comb can be the most dreaded thing.
    Its been almost two years now that I have been using the Tangle Teezer and I am one hell of a commited customer as they are the best brushed out there which does the Job with no pain.

Highly Recommend