Tazo Passion Herbal Tea Reviews
#50 in Tea

Tazo® Passion™ is an herbal tea infused with the refreshing flavours of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion flavours that give it a surprisingly tropical twist.

Tazo® PassionMC est une tisane infusée des saveurs rafraîchissantes d’hibiscus, de zestes d’orange, de baies d’églantier et de fruits de la passion qui ajoutent une touche étonnamment tropicale.

Tazo Passion tea

I discovered this tea at the Sandman Signature hotel in Kamloops. It is fruity, very tasty and the whole family enjoys it. It is a hair more expensive than regular grocery store brands and well worth it!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing!

I have actually ordered this tea online when I couldn’t find it in stores. It’s an incredible Color, the aroma is so lovely and fruity and the taste is amazing. Some herbal tea just smells good and tastes like hot water, this tastes as good as it smells!

Je suis passionnée du Tazo

Le tazo au fruit de la passion est super. Le goût est rafraichissant!! Le zeste d'orange emmène un goût différent de celui ordinaire! J'en ai déjà goûté 4 mais celui reste mon favori!

March 01, 2019

Deliciously fruity & naturally sweet!

An herbal infusion of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavors that is naturally sweet, deliciously fruity & very healthy for you as well.

This Tea is my Passion!

I've always been a big fan of Tazo - but this tea is by far one of my favourites. I like to use it to make my own iced passion tea lemonade (similar to the one from Starbucks). I seem to only be able to find it on Amazon though, not in a store. It is worth ordering online. Not only does this tea smell amazing but it tastes pretty sweet too!

Love it!

March 01, 2019

No caffeine means no jitters

I'm not a huge fan of fruit teas. They normally are too sweet or leave a funky aftertaste. This one does not. Brew it and add ice cold lemonade and it's the passion tea lemonade drink. Or shaken with ice.

I only drink it cold

Picky I am and I don't care

Tazo passion fruit tea

This type of tazo i like to boil it and let it steep for a while then make lemonade out of it. And it taste amazing even if its on its own it smells fragrant and steeps quickly

Not my favourite

This is one of the tazo teas that I didn't really like. I found it to be too sweet of a tea. It almost reminded me of drinking potpourri for some reason. I think it's definitely an aquired taste just like the Zen tea. Stick to this if you are a big herbal tea lover. I'm more of a green and black tea drinker when it comes to tazo brand.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Passion Tea + Lemonade- yes please

We love this Passion tea especially during the hot summer months. We find it best chilled into an iced tea and for an added treat we mix it with homemade lemonade for a refreshing summer treat.

Amazing tea product!!!

I am not someone that likes coffee very much (surprisingly) but I'm definitely a tea lover!! I tried this once when I was at my gramma's helping clean up her house after her surgery and I loved the taste of this non-caffeinated, herbal tea with a tad bit of honey, it's just perfect! I had to buy it after trying, it is a little more on the expensive side but this tea is definitely worth it's steeper price. I absolutely recommend this tea!!