Tazo Passion Herbal Tea Reviews
#16 in Tea

Tazo® Passion™ herbal tea is a paradise of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavours.

Tazo® PassionMC tisane est un paradis aux saveurs d'hibiscus, de zestes d'orange, de baies d'églantier et de fruits de la passion.

My Happy Tea !

I love this tea ! Its my evening 'go to " when I want something warm and fruity . I add lavender honey to make it a wonderful treat.Soothing and refreshing. You can taste the quality of the ingredients compared to other teas ,making it worth the extra pennies per cup in my opinion. Enjoy !

Sweet and fruity

I don’t generally buy fruity flavoured teas but my kids really enjoy this. They often see me drinking my tea so I bought this for them and they enjoy “tea time”. It’s caffeine free so I don’t mind them enjoying it.

So many ways to enjoy!

I love the flavor of this tea! It's light and slightly sweet. I sometimes get it iced from Starbucks, and sometimes I make it at home. I have even been able to find Keurig pods to brew directly over ice!
    It's a great summer treat for entertaining and will be sure to impress.

My go-to herbal tea!

I think this might be my favourite herbal tea, and I'm not just saying that because it's widely available (i.e. at Starbucks, which is where I first had it). I have a sweet tooth, and I love that this tea is sweet without needing extra sugar. It's fruity and unique - flavours of hibiscus and tropical fruits, and quite different from the citrus herbals I'm used to. Bonus - it tastes great hot, iced, or iced with lemonade! Despite not having caffeine (I think I'd be a true addict if it did), it's an awesome pick-me-up and mood booster!

Tasty tea

This tea is full of flavour, and smells soo nice. I always get pleasant comments when I drink this tea at the office. Recommended to herbal tea drinkers.

Great flavor

Full of flavor, and nice and light. You of course can make it stronger however I found it light had lots of flavor.
    It's my new go to tea. When I want something sweet I have this tea

April 27, 2020

My favourite summer iced tea !

I miss this at Starbucks. I used to drink their passion tea lemonade all the time. I buy these tea bagels now just to make this drink. Super easy and great to make for summer bbqs

Summer's coming

I love fruity teas! The aroms and flavours reminds me of happiness,fun,summer & island life. This tea is super delicious hot or cold. I would definitely recommend to my other "fruit enthusiasts"! Honey is my go to sweetener but when I run out brown sugar does the trick! It's e enjoyable either way

My very passionate tea!

Bold and flavourful tea. I've never really liked fruity teas, but this was a winner. Not too fruity but just right. I don't think that Tazo can make any tea that's not good.

Fresh taste of fruity

I find this refreshing ad the taste is nice and fruity . I find you can enjoy this nice and cool . You have this with honey and lemon . It has great health benefits .