Tazo Passion Herbal Tea Reviews
#49 in Tea

Tazo® Passion™ is an herbal tea infused with the refreshing flavours of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion flavours that give it a surprisingly tropical twist.

Tazo® PassionMC est une tisane infusée des saveurs rafraîchissantes d’hibiscus, de zestes d’orange, de baies d’églantier et de fruits de la passion qui ajoutent une touche étonnamment tropicale.

Great flavour!

I originally bought this tea so I could make a copycat of Starbucks passion tea lemonade, which came out perfect. I loved the taste so much so I was curious what it tasted like on it’s own. It has so much flavour, very fruity with a citrusy hint. I didn’t find it to be bitter and it tasted great with and without sweetner.

This is one tea I like to always have in my cupboard and stock up when I’m out.

En thé glacé

J'adore ce thé, il est très goûteux et est parfait en version froide (thé glacé). J'adore le gout fruité et j'aime surtout le fait qu'il n'y a pas de caféine.

Refreshing and exotic taste

I love everything passion fruit and so I obviously had to give this a try. It has a very refreshing exotic flavour that was really nice and made it seem like an indulgence! I have made this one of my staple teas that I continue to enjoy!

Another Yummy Tazo Tea

Tazo's passion tea is a great option for the fruit tea lover in your life. It's a colorful and vibrant flavor that is definitely best drank black.

When I first bought this tea, I was expecting it to be passion fruit flavored, so the name is a bit misleading, but it was still really tasty. Another tasty choice in the Tazo collection!

Reconfortant

J'ai découvert se thé lors d'une conférence pour mon travail. Cette saveur est celle qui m'as le plus accroché. Un petit goût légèrement acidulé et sucré m'as plu automatiquement, tellement que j'en achète souvent.

Amazing hot or cold

This is one of my favourite teas. I love it hot or cold in the summer. It’s one of those teas you can drink over and over again. I like it cause when I get sick of just water I can drink it cold and still get my water in without all the added sugar bit still have the taste

intense flavour

I love the clean crisp flavours in this tea. I like the bags and the fact that there is no debris left in the bottom of your cup when you finish the cup

This is the ONLY tea I drink

The most delicious tea for anyone who enjoys fruity and floral flavours. I purchased TAZO Passion iced tea pods for my Keurig a few years ago and it is the only tea I have bought since then. Both hot and cold, this is by far the best tasting herbal tea I have ever had.

Delicious!

When I look for a mild tea I like to turn to Tazo Passion Herbal Tea. With its light floral and citrus taste it can be enjoyed by many. It has a mild taste and nice aroma. Unlike many of the other Tazo varieties, it doesn't have that harsh aftertaste that some reason have.

You must try!!!

Tazo passion tea is the most refreshing tea when it's cold and makes a nice warm tea when your cold.
    My favourite thing to do is to mix a cooled pot of tazo passion tea with a frozen lemonade. Serve in a glass with plenty of ice.
    It's the Starbucks version of passion tea lemonade and my favourite anytime drink!!
    Thank you tazo for making the passion tea available at my local store!