Tazo Passion Herbal Tea Reviews
#17 in Tea

Tazo® Passion™ herbal tea is a paradise of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavours.

Tazo® PassionMC tisane est un paradis aux saveurs d'hibiscus, de zestes d'orange, de baies d'églantier et de fruits de la passion.

Fav tea ever

Did you know hibiscus lowers blood pressure? It’s perfect hot, and it’s AMAZING cold. I add a bit of sweetener and my whole family drinks it in the summer (we don’t do juice). I always have a box on hand! Love it!

April 27, 2020

This is one of my favorites

I have to say this has been one of my all time favorites for years.
    Its floral with a bit of tart. I do add one stevia packet as i like mine on the sweater side.i love it hot but i think i love it even more iced.

Heaven: Passion Iced Tea

I am a really big fan of the Tazo line, and this is one of my summer favorites. I don't really like this tea hot, as I am not a fan of fruity teas, but when it is iced its a whole new ball game! It smells unreal and has a really pleasant tartness to it. You don't need to add much honey/sugar to bring out the flavors. Also amazing with fresh-squeezed lemonade added! YUM

Favourite Summer Tea

This is my absolute favourite summer tea! I always make it over ice and it’s delicious. Made with cold water or lemonade, it’s so light and refreshing!

April 27, 2020

Honestly my favourite tea!!

I was first introduced to Tazo’s Passion Tea when I ordered it at a popular coffee shop. My favourite way to drink it is mixed with lemonade and over ice!! The perfect drink for a hot day! And it’s herbal!

Very nice summer drink!

I really do like this tea. It is perfect for summer time as it is fruity and sweet. I don’t usually go for this kind of tea, so it really surprised me. I also really am a fan of the packaging! Great value

Best flavour

In my opinion, the passion fruit Tazo is the best flavour. It tastes great as both a hot and cold beverage. I feel like the flavour combinations are a good mix for a nice summers drink on ice!

Fruity tea

I occasionally crave fruity flavoured teas and when i do this is one of my go to's! The passion fruit and slight orange taste really come through for a drink that is calming and relaxing. The best part is the smell which i cannot get enough of! It is so creatively blended and really worth the price!

Amazingly fruity and flavourful

I absolutely love this tea....its get as a fruity hot tea, but its best brewed and serviced cold!!! ad in some honey or sugar syrup and a pile of Ice, and you have the best refreshing summer drink.

I would 100% recommend this tea and if you see it stock up cause you'll be drinking this one daily!

Incredibly delicious!

I first tried Tazo’s Passion Herbal tea during a lunch break at a conference. I was completely blown away with how delicious it was. It is incredibly flavourful, great taste, not mild or mellow at all. I love the natural tasting fruitiness of it and instantly fell in love with this tea. I highly recommend.