Tazo Passion Herbal Tea Reviews
#50 in Tea

Tazo® Passion™ is an herbal tea infused with the refreshing flavours of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion flavours that give it a surprisingly tropical twist.

Tazo® PassionMC est une tisane infusée des saveurs rafraîchissantes d’hibiscus, de zestes d’orange, de baies d’églantier et de fruits de la passion qui ajoutent une touche étonnamment tropicale.

Good amount of flavor

I am a tea lover and drinker. This is one of my favorite store bought brands. I love their lemon and passionfruit teas, the flavor when brewed right are rich and delicious. I always drink with out adding anything to my tea, so I like teas with balanced flavors and this is one of the best.

March 01, 2019

An amazing tea at anytime!

I absolutely love the Tazo Passion tea! I drink a cup at least once a day! It’s easy to brew and is full of flavour. It’s floral but not overpowering. I enjoy it warm or cold because it’s so refreshing! I like that you get a bounty of flavours from this tea and not just one note. I’d recommend this to family and friends.

Summer refresh!

This tea over ice!!! The most amazing summer refreshing drink: TAZO PASSION HERBAL TEA. I like to make a pitcher of it to have on hand in the fridge to serve as is, or combine with a smidgen of lemonade in a tall glass of ice. I enjoy it warm as well, but find this tea really shines when served iced. Summer in a glass!

March 01, 2019

if you like Starbucks passion tea read this!!

If you love the starbucks passion tea this is deff the right purchase for you! This along with the earl grey is my fave. This tea is so refreshing cold. In order to mimic the starbucks cold passion tea drink all you have to do is: boil the water and add tea, sugar and vanilla. Let it sit cool off a little, remove the tea bag. Put in the fridge for at least an hour. Add ice, and a splash of lemonade and shake! And thats it! Try it, youll thank me big time <3

Amazing Ice Tea

Tazo Passion Herbal Tea is my favorite Iced tea from Starbucks. I like that the tea is herbal so I can have it at any time of the day either iced or hot. I was so happy when I realized I can make this tea at home. I make the Tazo Passion Herbal Tea into Popsicles or ice cubes or I put lemonade in the ice tea for a favorable Summer treat. I would gladly recommend the Tazo Passion Herbal Tea to anyone and I will definitely keep buying it.

February 28, 2019

delicious in a frozen iced tea

I tried my first frozen iced tea lemondae at Starbucks and it instantly became a favorite of mine. I had to recreate at home. I love the fruity taste but it isn't too sweet. it's just the perfect dosage.

February 28, 2019

I love it, add some ice cubes and bam, delicious for summer!

I really like this tea. It is very nice and I love to have at any time of the day. When it was summer, I just added ice cubs and it was very nice & refreshing.

Happy Customer =)

August 26, 2018

Un peu trop acidulé

J'ai acheté ce thé afin de le boire chaud mais il s'est avéré trop acidulé. J'ai trouvé une recette qui suggérait de mélanger ce thé avec de la limonade et d'y ajouter du sirop de framboise. Et bien cette recette à été la sauveuse de mon porte-feuille! Il était particulièrement bon froid avec un agent durant mais chaud je ne recommande pas aux gens qui apprécie habituellement les thés noirs.

June 24, 2018

My go to for making ice tea

I have tried Starbucks passion tea lemonade so when I found this recipe on pinterest I had to try it. I do use green tea also. I highly recommend it. I have use the ice passion bags but I prefer the single use bags.

May 23, 2018

Excellent hibiscus tea

I bought this tea to add to lemonade that I was making. It was really great in the lemonade and added just a touch of flavour and the beautiful deep pink colour. I also tried it as a tea and it has such a yummy flavour. There is a bit of citrus flavour too it and then I guess what hibiscus tastes like. Very light and refreshing.