Tazo Passion Herbal Tea Reviews
#17 in Tea

Tazo® Passion™ herbal tea is a paradise of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavours.

Tazo® PassionMC tisane est un paradis aux saveurs d'hibiscus, de zestes d'orange, de baies d'Ă©glantier et de fruits de la passion.

yhamid 452
    March 01, 2019

Perfect guilt-free refreshing summer drink

I love this tea hot, but nothing compares to having it iced. In the summer, I make a pitcher of passion iced tea and enjoy out in the sun. Light and refreshing but flavourful enough that the tea isn’t weak tasting.

Parfait

Jaime vraiment le gout de ce thé. La saveur de fruit est vraiment bonne. Il n'a pas de caféine non plus alors je le prend avant de dormir et ça m'aide beaucoup

Tastes like a vacation

This tea tastes like a vacation, so fruity and exotic. I love the fact that its herbal and caffeine free, allowing me to enjoy this tea all day long even if it is before bed.

Great Tea- Hot or Iced

I love the passion fruit tea. It's got a bit of a natural sweetness and tart flavour, so sugar is not needed necessarily. I enjoy it both hot and iced. Since it's caffeine-free it's great at any time of the day.

Makes great iced tea !

I make my own iced tea with Tazo Passion.
    I brew it, then add some lemon and honey and after it's cooled down I pour it over ice and it's very refreshing on a hot summer day!
    Tazo tea products are always high quality.

Très bon

Ce thé est excellent chaud ou froid. De plus, il est naturellement sucré et ne laisse pas de d'arrière goût amer en bouche. C'est un réel plaisir de le boire en thé glacé l'été. À consommer sans modération!

Delicious flavored tea

This is one of my 11 year old son's go-to tea flavors. It is perfect for a hot or a cold cup of tea. It smells great coming from my travel mug while sitting in a cold rink for my kids' hockeys!

The Best Summer Tea

I LOVE Tazo's Passion tea. It's especially great in the summer, I buy the pitcher packs and make a giant jug to leave in the fridge. It can be a little tart if you let it steep too long (I like it this way), but if you don't then mix it with half water half lemonade, it's DELICIOUS! I've already stocked up for this summer, just waiting for the snow to melt ;)

Always consistent

Very sweet naturally, has a unique pleasant aftertaste. Ive has it both hot and cold, but it's great with some ice and honey. One bag always makes a strong cup, consistent quality as always.

So good

This tea is delicious hot or cold. Perfect cozy night hot beverage packed with light fruity flavours. In the summer it is so refreshing sitting on a patio in the sun. The bright pink colour is beautiful.