Tazo Passion Herbal Tea Reviews
#18 in Tea

Tazo® Passion™ herbal tea is a paradise of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavours.

Tazo® PassionMC tisane est un paradis aux saveurs d'hibiscus, de zestes d'orange, de baies d'églantier et de fruits de la passion.

May 08, 2021

Not my cup of tea.

I was excited to try this as I love Tazo's Chai concentrate. Unfortunately this did not satisfy me or my family. It is lacking something. We tried mixing it into other drinks to see if we could make it taste good. Nope. You might like it if you want pink water with a floral taste. Pretty packaging is the best I can say for this one.

April 06, 2021
    Ohio, United States

Pretty good tea but not for everyone

This isn’t my favorite tea, but then again I’m not a huge hibiscus tea fan. I think it’s too sour. I can drink it but I wouldn’t really want to. My sister loves this tea so I think it comes down to personal preference.

April 02, 2021

Delicious iced or hot

I was first introduced to this tea through a recipe that I found for a drink from a popular chain. I purchased it to make the drink, but soon found that I enjoyed the tea by itself! It’s so light and refreshing over ice, but it’s just as tasty enjoyed hot. Highly recommend!

April 01, 2021

Delicious

This is a delicious tea. It is sweet with a delicious floral taste with a hint of citrus. Perfect both hot and iced, but I wouldn't recommend using milk or milk alternatives because it will curdle if you add it to this tea.

April 28, 2020

Delicious

This tea is sooo tasty!!! it is great hot and cold!! I would highly recommend this flavour and brand to anyone. The prices are also great, especially when on sale.

My go-to tea!

Hot or iced, this tea is one of my personal favorites! It's perfect for when I want something hot that won't keep me up all night, and for when I want something cold without all the sugar that juices or pops have. It's light, fruity, and extra good with lemonade!

perfect iced tea

The first time i tried this was when I worked at starbucks, after one glass of this over ice I was hooked, even my kids love it. The fruity flavours make this a great summer drink over ice or even as a mixer.

Loved it

J’ai vraiment trouver très bon ce thé

J’ai adorer la goût et la senteur

I really loved this tea , hope you like it to

Great flavour/ smell

It’s a good purchase

Great with ice!

As a regular tea on its own it smells bright, floral and citrusy! I've quickly realized however that I prefer it as an iced tea or a base for a lemonade or some other (non-alcoholic) fruit drink; brewed 2-3 sachets for a few minutes, squeezed it all out and then added some sweetener (agave works well all round), whatever fruit juice I want and ice. This tea + honey + lemon juice makes for a nice lemonade! Or add Sprite/7up to your tea and frozen strawberries and/or raspberries and it makes another great summer drink too!

April 27, 2020

Delicious delightful TAZO Passion Herbal Tea is terrific!

My daughter introduced me to TAZO Herbal Teas a few years ago. She loves them and thought I would too. I like fruity types of tea so she selected TAZO "Passion". It smells wonderful! I probably pick up the scent of Hibiscus and orange peel mostly. Adding boiling water brings it all together in a hot delightful blend of herbal tea goodness. Both the smell and taste of this blend of orange, lemongrass, Hibiscus, passionfruit, rose hips and a hint hint cinnamon, help me to relax, smile and enjoy this tea while making it and savouring. This is a real treat for me because I actually have to slow down and enjoy it. It makes me happier than a tea should. It has a perfect amount of citrus flavours, floral notes/ flavours for me, an important part of this blend that works beautifully with passionfruit. There's a brightness in this that just makes it so enjoyable. It's a little more expensive than most herbal teas I buy, but so worth it! It's equally delicious cold for Iced Tea which I also love. My only problem is it's so hard to find. Especially if there's a sale, it's one of the first go out of stock sadly for me. I'm down to my last tea bag until I hopefully find more. (Please please let me find more!) I guard the box with this last piece of herbal tea magic. I smell the box and small packet left and smile. That will have to keep me going on my search for more of this amazingness called "Passion"😋🤗😎☕🌺🍊 I highly recommend trying this if you like this type of herbal tea or fruity/ citrusy types of tea.