Tazo Zen Green Tea Reviews
#26 in Tea

Tazo® Zen™: a green tea, bright lemongrass & crisp spearmint.

Tazo® ZenMC : thé vert, de la citronnelle vivifiante et de la menthe verte croquante.

Zen in a cup

Oh my! Tea drinkers and lovers gather round the kettle because this is the cup for you.
    Although I know the health benefits of green tea, to be honest, many times I find it to naturally be on the bitter side when enjoying a cup. The TAZO blend helps to ensure the health of green tea is ingested while still giving a robust, pleasant, calming flavour for my taste buds.
    The price point is higher than most mainstream brands, but that is understandable due to the higher quality of tea used to create their blends.
    Would highly recommend to anyone who loves tea.

March 01, 2019

The best green tea out there!

The Tazo Zen Green Tea is the most delicious green tea out there! The flavours of lemongrass and spearmint make it a soothing and calming drinking experience, would definitely recommend!

Slip into a zen mood

I bought this tea to try something different and I loved the mix of lemon grass and mint. It is soothing and calming. I found that it helped with my digestion after a meal too - it isn't overpowering and is very pleasant to sip and enjoy.

Very tasty

Tazo Zen Green Tea is super tasty. I love the mix of lemongrass and spearmint it is a delicious combo. Also Zen and refresh tea are SO good together. Very strong and yummy. Add a little hot lemonade to that mix and YUM!! It is the perfect combo if you're sick. I would definitely recommend this full bodied, flavorful tea. Yum!!

Intoxicating Scent!

We have this tea at my office and I discovered this flavor as a client had made himself a cup of it and the whole office was indulged in the scent! I was amazed at how delicious it smelt, yet alone imaging what it tasted like. Right away, 2 of us decided we had to try it- the tea really did sell itself to us. The flavor was just perfect and it quickly become my top tea flavor to enjoy at work. I love how calming it is, which at work is often very needed.

February 28, 2019

Relaxing and soothing

This tea is amazing and I love how relaxing it feels. I drink this tea all the time because it is a good source of vitamin C. I recommand trying it out it is really light and nothing too strong.

August 11, 2018

Great

I drink this green tea daily. I am a big fan of the hint of lemongrass flavo. A bit pricier than some green teas but worth it in my opinion. Nice and light

November 14, 2017

Refreshing and relaxing!

I love tea and I'm always on the look out to finding new kinds to try! I tried this one since it has spearmint which is refreshing , lemongrass which is relaxing and green tea which is detoxifying! Its all a great combination in a hot drink. It relives stress, and anxiety and soothes you before you go to sleep.

November 14, 2017

One of my favourite green tea. This zen tea is very light, it has some unique flavour. I taste a bit of mint which it feels so refresh. Drink this in hot its very please to my body. This tea has some caffeine so its best to drink in the morning or afternoon. Some recommend to add honey, but I think its best to drink just as is.

January 16, 2017

My favourite tea! I was skeptical about the lemongrass because I was looking for just a plain green tea but so happy I tried it because it's my absolute fav. It's delicious! I like to drink it hot with lots of honey. I always have this stocked at my house and even my boyfriend (who isn't a tea drinker) loves it!

Updated On: January 16, 2017

My favourite tea! I was skeptical about the spearmint because I was looking for just a plain green tea but so happy I tried it because it's my absolute fav. It's delicious! I like to drink it hot with lots of honey. I always have this stocked at my house and even my boyfriend (who isn't a tea drinker) loves it!