Tetley Cold Infusions - Mint, Lemon & Cucumber Reviews
#8 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions: Raspberry & Cranberry and Strawberry & Watermelon

New Brunswick, Canada

Great summer treat

This product was defiantly a step up from other cold infusions i have tried. The taste is very crisp and sweet. But also a soft taste, not too over powering. I will continue to buy this product during the warmer months, but stick to a hot tea during the winter.

Great for on the go

Out of the 3 that I was sent for reviewing this one wasn’t my favourite ! But my mother LOVED it! She likes lemon and lime water and I do too but this wasn’t so flavourful as the other two, so for me it’s a no. It’s still great for taking it wherever ! I just really like the other two!

Super produit

Je bois beaucoup d’eau dans une journée et je trouve ses petits sachets très pratique et sa donne un super bon goût à l’eau. La saveur citron C’est vraiment un classique , très frais .Super produit je recommande

Rafraichissant!

Rajoute vraiment de la fraîcheur et un gout léger de printemps à l'eau. On boit et on se sent déjà plus en santé. Ce mélange d’ingrédients nous fait nous sentir bien.

refreshing and light !

This drink is perfect for a hot summers day.Not an over powering taste ...just the right amount of flavour. i love cucumber water and this made it a lot easier and faster to have. Love it!

Refreshing!

I love the combination of this tea, so refreshing, especially for summer. I love that it’s caffeine and sugar free, so you can have anytime of the day. The flavour is delicious like adding real fruits to your water. I received this product for free for testing purposes.

Tasty and healthy

Great taste and even better with carbonated water! A great surprise when you want to drink something different but don’t want extra calories! Super easy since it’s just throw the package into water and mix!

2.2/5

May 11, 2020

Just not a great flavor combination

Although this product is a healthy, easy way to add flavor to your water, I must say, I really disliked the taste of this particular one. I don't normally enjoy mint tea, and maybe that's why, but to me, the combination smelled like some kind of household cleaner, and tasted like the water and saliva you spit out when you brush your teeth right after eating. I couldn't get it out of my mouth fast enough. It doesn't help that while the other flavours available make your water vibrant, enticing colours, this one turns the water a murky yellowish brown. Not so appetizing.

Quick, easy and delicious

I was so excited when given this product for free to sample. I love flavored water and these didn’t disappoint and are full of flavor. It’s as simple of dropping into water and letting sit.

So delicious!

I had the opportunity to try these Tetley cold infusions thanks to chickadvisor! I absolutely loved the mint, lemon & cucumber flavour, it was very refreshing! I filled up a tall glass of water added some ice and threw in the tea bag and was on my way! It really quenched my thirst and left a good taste in my mouth. These will be perfect for a hot summer day!