Tetley Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

1.0/5

October 21, 2018

Too much lemongrass and ginger!

When I opened the container, the smell coming out of the tea pouches were pretty strong and I did not like it. I tried this tea first and I honestly did not like it because of both the smell and taste. I think it was the ginger and the lemongrass taste that I didn't like. I wouldn't buy this again. However, if I had friends or family that love ginger and lemongrass, I would totally recommend this tea for them. I received this sample free from ChickAdvisor #gotitfree #TetleySuperTeas. Thanks Again!

Great herbal tea

I received this tea from chick advisor to test, I really enjoyed the flavour. It's great for an end of the day tea and hopefully with some added vitamin zip to it. Light lemon flavour, not to overpowering.

Pleins de mineraux!

Je la recommande a toute personne qui aime les infusions, sans avoir l'arrière goût de produits chimiques. Celle-ci est enrichie en Zinc, plutôt sympa!
    J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement afin de le tester et de donner un avis honnête.

Very good

I enjoyed this tea, the taste was good. I do think it's worth noting that you're limited to two cups of this tea per day - something I happened to read on the container but would have otherwise not known. I did drink this while feeling under the weather and it helped to soothe my throat.

Winter necessity

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

I have been looking for a tea with echinacea for a long time now so I'm very happy that Tetley has come out with this.

I had been fighting a cold for a few days prior to getting this and after drinking this a few times, along with the green tea, my cold was gone in just 2 days. Having the added zinc is also really good to help you feel better.

The lemon flavour isn't very strong, you need to let it steep for about 5 minutes for a bolder flavour but its nice to soothe a sore throat and warm you up.

3.2/5

October 21, 2018

Didnt really like this flavour

I didn't really like this flavour of tea. The vitamins and the lemon flavour were too strong for me. I would drink it when I'm sick with cold or flu though because I know it's good for me.

2.3/5

Needs more Zing!

I recieved this free product through the Product Review Club and I am happy to be part of the study.

I was excited to try this tea because it has a vitamin source to it. I also thought it would be a great tea to have when you are fighting off a cold.

I found that this tea had an underwhelming lemon taste. I expected to have more of that taste given that I used two teams bags. Therefore it is definitely not strong enough for me.

Would I purchase this item in the future? I'm sorry but I will have to pass.

Wow!

Great Natural way to get rid of any upcoming cold! This tea will become a must in our household. I used to be a big fan of the Cold 911 from David’s Tea but, it is officially being replaced in my cupboards by this.

This is by far my favourite out of the 3 new free Tetley products I have received. Well done. The smell is nice! I do however think you need to let it steep for longer to get the full flavour.

i love this one best

thanks for chickadvisor to give me this opportunity to try this product for free.
    Among the three different types of tea, i love this herbal immune lemon and echinacea wih zinc most. I really love any thing with lemon, it is super warm to have a hot tea with lemon favour at winter time, i love to add a little bit honey. just feel cozy and super relex.

i will purchase this product again for sure.

Great Taste

I enjoyed this tea very much.
    The flavours were very prominent, even without any added sweeteners. That being said, I did let it steep for 5 minutes.

I think this is a great tea to have to boost your immune system (since that's what it is for), but it has a good taste as well. It did have a lemon taste, but it wasn't overwhelming. I'm not really sure how to describe it... It was really good and I would recommend it to everyone who loves tea!