Tetley Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

November 08, 2018

Has a great flavour!

Tetley Super Herbal Tea Immune was my favourite flavour. I love the combination of lemon and echinacea for smell and taste. I like that it contains 20% of daily recommended Zinc. I always read labels and found that you should not exceed 2 servings per day and if you take supplements with this tea you could be getting too much of your daily vitamins and minerals requirement. I will definitely buy this tea again.

Obsessed with this tea

I have really enjoyed this tea. I love the herbal taste, it’s not too sweet or overpowering. It’s great with or without honey and is the perfect fall tea to help prevent you from getting sick! It doesn’t have too strong of an echinacea taste which you get with some teas. The smell is also amazing. I highly recommend this one!

I recieved this product in exchange for my honest review.

Are you sick? Perfect tea

This tea is amazing for when you have a sore throat or are sick! The lemon and hot tea felt amazing on my sore throat. Seemed to help the congestion & sinuses as well! Highly recommend

November 07, 2018

Definitely perfect for cold/flu season!

I first tried this tea when I was starting to come down with a cold. It was perfect to help soothe my soar, irritated throat. The smell is absolutely amazing. I definitely feel that this tea helped me get past the worst part of my cold. I would highly recommend this product.

November 07, 2018

Ce the a su me rappeler le bonheur de boire un the aussi délicieux gouteux mais aussi tellement bon ...je le conseille a tout ceux qui son fan des the celui ci sera vous faire plaisir

I LIKE IT

So far, this is one of my favorite teas from any brand of tea I've had. Lemonhas to be one of my favorire flavors when it comes to tea. It's very soothing.

Perfect Taste

I like the teas with lemon flavor and this tea is definitely going to be my new favorite. it has perfect lemon flavor with added echinacea and zinc to boost the immune system.

Really nice

I tried this tea when I was starting to get sick and it was really nice. The scent of it kind threw me off at first but I was a actually nice. I thought that it would taste more like ginger but it didn't.

November 07, 2018

Tetley tea is a staple in our home!!

I was given the opportunity to try Tetley Super Herbal Tea Immune Lemon & Echinacea with ZINC through Chickasvisor for free. Tetley Teas have always been a staple in our house and this was no different. We are both Tea drinkers so we loved this. This is the season for colds and flu and this is the perfect tea to help prevent any sickness. Echinacea is good for boosting am immune system, so to have it in tea with lemon and Zinc!! It’s a perfect combo!!

Interesting taste!

I was interested to try this product as I really love lemon teas. The smell was great and the taste was even better! I've never had anything like it before.