The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash Reviews

Lemon tea tree and Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya contain properties that help fight blemishes and prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil from Madagascar has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

January 24, 2021

A must buy for blemishes!

I have combination skin so I cant use the product every day without getting too dry but this is a must have!! I have been using this product for 2 years now and I am obsessed. It clears black heads and blemishes much better than other harsh soaps. Its very natural and smells great! I would definitely recommend this to people with oily skin. My partner also loves this product! He struggles with black heads and when he uses this, it really helps!

0.8/5

January 20, 2021
    Surrey, United Kingdom

It makes the skin burns

I wouldn't recommend this product for people who have normal skin as mine. I bought one of these to try it but my skin was burning so I stopped using it. It is too strong for my skin.

December 10, 2020
    Penang, Malaysia

The art of being feminine

Great for dry skin. has no scent and is good amount of product for the price so it's worth it. I would definitely recommend to those with dryer skin.Highly recommended!

November 10, 2020

Works for me!

I love the fact it cruelty/vegan/ethically sourced. Can’t ever go wrong with any choice from the body shop. I use daily as I love the scent of tea tree and keeps my oily skin at bay. Would recommend this for anyone who has oily skin or acne!

November 02, 2020

Loveee it

I love cruelty free products and I love anything from the body shop ! But this face wash is great for acne treatment ! Smells like tree tree oil and I love the smell feels refreshing ! It does dry out the skin as that’s what it is supposed to do ! So I don’t use it every day but still great.

September 26, 2020

Good for a few days a week for combo/sensitive skin

I looooove this product. It is drying so it's not my daily face wash but incorporating it into my skin regime has been amazing. It is the only face wash I have EVER used (and I've tried hundreds) that has kept my breakouts to a minimum. It has a nice mattifying effect as well.

July 02, 2020

Does wonders

It makes my skin feel so refreshing. It works best for oily skin, fights acne. If you have dry skin than this product is not for you. Try the sample bottle before you purchase the full size product. I would recommend this for sure.

June 18, 2020

Love the smell

So gentle on my skin, smells great and cleans deep into pores. This tea tree face wash leaves my face feeling soft and squeaky clean!! Definitely enjoy this cleanser

June 17, 2020

Recommend for oily skin!

We use this in my household on a daily, especially the family members who have oily faces love this brand and facial wash. It’s gentle to the oily skin, and harsh on the dry skin members in my family. More of an occasional use facial wash for those who have dry skin. Definitely a favourite facial wash purchase though, always leave my face feeling clean.

June 08, 2020

Does the job

I use this in conjunction with the tea tree oil, morning and night, and the combo works great in fighting acne. Needs to get used to the smell though.