The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash Reviews

Lemon tea tree and Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya contain properties that help fight blemishes and prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil from Madagascar has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

May 21, 2020

Great product!

I love this. I went from using ProActiv to this and it has changed my life. It works so well. I have combo skin (oily T-bone, dry the rest) and this wash somehow manages to keep my skin clear most of the time. Near my time of the month, I still break out but only 1-2 pimples which are usually small and disappear after 2 days. It smells very refreshing, a great start to the day and makes my face feel clean before going to bed.

Value: 5 stars because I buy a large bottle and it lasts a long time. You don't need a lot of product for this one. Also, The Body Shop usually has deals on where you can buy 2 and get 1 free. I figure this is a product I will always need.

Quality: 5 stars because the packaging is great, never had a lid or bottle break on me. It's made out of durable plastic. You don't need a lot of product to get great results and The Body Shop products are not tested on animals and are cruelty-free.

Effectiveness: 4/5 stars because I still get the odd pimple during my time of the month. Also, in my experience, you have to use it daily to ensure you don't break out. I use it 1-2 times a day depending on my day.

Definitely recommend.

May 15, 2020

Holy Grail Face Wash

I tend to have acne-prone skin and this line of products, and this one in particular works on my skin like a charm. I have significantly less acne because of it. It tends to be a bit drying so follow up with a moisturizer but this really works!

May 12, 2020

Tried and True!

I have been using this for over a year. I am not going to lie, the scent was something I had to get used to, but it does not linger. My skin feels very refreshed after I use it. I really enjoy it. I use the toner with it too!

2.7/5

April 23, 2020

Irritated my problem skin

This products was disappointing. I have problem skin and this product aggravated and dried out my face. It has a strong smell and feels heavily perfumed. I was not a fan.

March 07, 2020

Super refreshing

I recommend this product. I used every day in my morning and afternoon skincare routine. It gives a super refreshing sensation to the skin. I usually use together with other tea tree products for acne.

February 26, 2020

Acne be gone

Tea tree oil is the hidden gem for gals like me who suffer from acne prone skin, however just using the oil as is will dry out your skin terribly. This face wash gives me all the benefits of tea tree oil, without the negative side effects. It is a staple in my routine.

February 02, 2020

Great scent !

I currently use this cleanser and toner kit and it has a great scent. Personally, I prefer foams for face washes as I find them quicker to clean off in the morning, and this one is a thicker gel. But other than the texture, it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, and has been clearing my breakouts up. I love the anything on the tea tree line though - I love the scent !!

February 02, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My go-to cleanser

I started buying The Body Shop's Tea Tree line on a whim a couple year's ago and I absolutely love it. I have adopted the Facial Cleanser as my go-to cleanser and never let myself run out of it because I love it so much. Makes my face feel refreshed and clean!

February 01, 2020
    Florida, United States

Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash Heaven

I am always shopping being a Product Influencer finding products that I would have bought over and over . After experiencing the effects that it gave my skin I felt like I was at a day at the spa . My skin was soft and it didn't leave any oil residue on it at all . My pores were decreasing in size and the pimple that I had started to disappear . The scent was pleasing . I had no reaction from it at all . I also truly appreciated that it had natural ingredients in it . I live in Florida and the air here is constantly humid which causes many skin issues for some and bacterial skin conditions. Being that this product had the tea tree in it that's what attracted me to it right away . Truly a product that someone may want to consider even once to see if it works for them as well as it has for me .

February 01, 2020

amazing

I love this face wash! it makes my skin feel so refreshed! I use it every other day to avoid drying out my face! if you have acne prone skin I definitely recommend you give this a try!