The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash Reviews

Lemon tea tree and Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya contain properties that help fight blemishes and prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil from Madagascar has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

July 14, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

Great

I really like the body shop, has an amazing range of cruelty free products, this tea tree face oil is particularly good, leaves my skin fresh and clean. Recommend it a lot. Very good.

July 09, 2019

A cleansing and foaming wash!

I loved trying this product out <3 It does have a really strong smell, as do most tea tree products however its results truly beat the scent! It lathers really nicely and I do have to say, I think it has reduced the amount of pimples and tiny bumps my skin gets on a weekly basis

July 01, 2019

LIFE CHANGING

I love the entire tea tree collection at the body shop! Although this is a facial wash I actually used it on my bacne! And it did WONDERS! Cleared it all up by the time I was half way through the bottle (ps I would also apply the toner afterwards)
    It feels super soothing yet feels like it’s deeply cleaning your pores, love it, highly recommend!

June 10, 2019

Love tea tree oil

I use it when I have break out and I find that the tree tea oil helps to dry out the blemish and it make your skin feel fresh and clean. It feels great after my shower. Love it!

May 13, 2019

It does its job.

I use this a twice a week, in the foam cleanser. I do like this as I feel it's way better than the ones I have used in the past. It gets rid of all of my make up. The smell isnt the best, but I can deal with that.

May 05, 2019

Pretty good

I really like to put this boil on my temples and my scarring it helps tremendously With reducing the size of pimples and help me take away a lot of your oils left one my face

May 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing!!

This product is without a doubt my skin saver! I have struggled with acne my entire life- this product is so gentle on the skin while the tea tree rids of the redness and bacteria !

April 15, 2019

Go-to facewash!

Really helps with redness and oiliness, but gentle too! My whole house loves this product and we buy it again and again! Some might not like the smell, but the scent doesn't linger.

April 01, 2019

Good reviews, works so-so

I bought this product after reading so many great reviews. I have acne prone combination skin and this does nothing for me at all, even with the toner and lotion that goes with the cleanser. I don’t know if I got a bad batch or what but it was not effective for me. That being said with so many positive reviews it’s worrh trying for yourself.

April 01, 2019

Works well on acne-prone skin!

I love tea tree oil, and this one is absolutely perfect to work on acne-prone skin. I have seen it subside my acne marks and prevent further breakouts.