The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% +B5 Reviews

January 24, 2020

I would buy it again

This is one of my favorite products from the ordinary. It is a bit sticky but dries out fast. I like the after look of my skin after using it as it leaves my face hydrated and even though many people don't like the smell of it, I actually like it.

January 17, 2020

Buy this!

I have normal to oily skin but when I started dating my boyfriend, his beard would destroy my chin and as a result, I would be really dry and break out in that area. I went to Deceim and an employee told me to try this. Literally my skin changed over night so I will be using this as long as my bf has facial hair lol but seriously, I feel glowy after using this and really have seen an improvement in my skin overall. It’s a simple fix for less than $7!

December 25, 2019

Sticky

I didn't notice much of a difference using this. It is very sticky and slimy if that bothers you. My skin did feel a bit tacky. I would rather use a different moisturizer.

December 24, 2019

stay hydrated

ever since i have discovered #theordinary products i cant stop using them. They are so affordable and effective!! Hyaluronic acid is great for hydration, it makes your skin plumped and keeps it youthful. I personally love using hyaluronic acid in my skincare routine because its really beneficial for the skin.

November 28, 2019

Amazing for dry skin

I cannot say enough good things about The Ordinary's Hyaluronic Acid. If you have really dry skin, this literally erases it with one application. Do not waste your money on expensive versions; they cannot compare. Be advised though that you will need to put a moisturizer on top of it. It's meant to be a supportive addition to your skin care regimen. It is also water based so make sure you do not put an oil or oil based product on top of it as it will pill or "ball" . I learned this the hard way.

November 10, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

AMAZING - would recommend

I was at first quite skeptical about this product as it feels a bit sticky on the face, but the first few times I used it, I put too much product on. I gave it a second chance and I do not regret it!

I have combination skin and always found it hard to choose the right product. Using this, twice a day, for about a month and my skin has never looked so clear! It feels rejuvenated, hydrated - but not broken out! - and so much clearer. I finished my bottle and just placed an order for a replacement and cannot wait for it to arrive.

100% recommend if you have combination skin.

November 02, 2019

Great addition to my dry skin routine

This has definitely helped me combat my rough/dry patches on my face. You can't beat the price, which is great since I go through this product very quickly.

October 29, 2019
    Calderdale, United Kingdom

Something to consider adding into your routine

This lightweight serum is the perfect thing to add in if you feel your skin is losing that Bounce or you need a little more hydration. Hyaluronic acid is a humectant so it will attain moisture and keep water in your skin so it is recommended to apply it on damp skin and use a heavy moisturiser to add more benefits.
    Application wise, it is a little sticky when first applying it but it sinks in after 5-6 seconds and the effects are instant, just smooth skin and a healthy moisturised glow!

October 26, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best. HA. Ever !

First of all, I am a “The Ordinary” aholic.

Not only are their products affordable (like, crazy affordable) - they are downright effective.

I’ve been using a regimen from T.O. consistently for about 5 months and I have seen dramatic results. I use their hyaluronic acid twice a day, and it has been a holy grail product for increasing the hydration and suppleness of my skin.

It now comes in a bigger bottle and I couldn’t be happier! I’ll repurchase again and again. I’m doubtful that You could find a cheaper , more effective hulauronic acid anywhere.

October 26, 2019

Exceed my expectations

I tried a lot of products for my dry sensitive skin. This one is one of the best! I felt the effect on my first use! My skin felt soft and nourished. I used it with the buffet serum!