Tim Hortons Coffee Reviews
#2 in Coffee

The great taste of Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee - made fresh at home! Our classic coffee delivers rich, mellow flavor. The secret to our great coffee comes from using our own special blend of 100% Arabica beans. Enjoy the taste in your very own kitchen with Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee in a convenient 343 g can - perfect for use in your Tim Hortons Home Brewer or filter drip coffee maker.

2.0/5

July 11, 2019

Not Cracked up to What it use to Be

Timmy in our town use to incredible, was fresh hot and good.Lately i have found the coffee is either stale or watered down.Truely unfortunate because i grab a couple of coffees a day.BUT other Timmys in BC are very good, coffee is how it should be.

June 27, 2019

Multiple Generations in my household love timmies

I grew up watching my mom drink Timmy's everyday I also have developed a taste for it when I'm lagging energy but I certainly think there should be something said for its addictive qualities I do believe that there should be someone to look into whether or not it's safe to consume on a regular basis because the people who I know that enjoy Timmies tend to be depend on it

June 26, 2019

Favourite place for coffee

Always great service and delicious coffee, I find other places coffee to lack the taste and accuracy of what I like my coffee to taste like! The new rewards program is a blessing

1.8/5

June 24, 2019

Cheap and convenient, but poor taste/quality

Nobody I know enjoys the taste of Tim Horton's coffee anymore since they changed suppliers (myself included), yet people are still buying their coffee. I suspect this is largely because their coffee is cheap, even after the prices went up, and because you can find a Tim's anywhere and anytime you need coffee. But in terms of taste and quality: YUCK.

June 06, 2019

I need my Coffee...

I have always enjoyed Tim Hortons coffee. It is a good pick-me-up in the morning that both my wife and I need. I am glad that there is a dark coffee available now. The taste is a bit stronger than the regular blend.

June 05, 2019

Must have my Tim!

This is the only coffee I drink. I tried McDonald's but came bakc to my Tim! I go so often that most employees knows me at either 2 tims located near my house. :)

June 04, 2019

Best way to start your day

Tim Horton’s Dark roast coffee is my favourite. Has such a deep flavour! I love to start my day with a big cup of Tim Hortons Dark roast. I highly recommend trying this blend!

May 01, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

I’m not a big coffee drinker but I like to drink at least one cup a day. Every coffee I order I like to add 1/3 or half French vanilla to it. I prefer the taste of Tim Hortons coffee and the price is right as compared to other coffee shops I’ve been too.

April 30, 2019

Best coffee ever in my opinion

I live in the spy try and we don't have a ton hortins restraint out here but I do buy their coffee from our local save on foods store and is the only coffee I drink and every time I head to the city it's the first place I stop to grab a nice hot cup of coffee .. I would definitely recommend this coffee to any one and everyone it is extrodinary...

April 25, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Road Trips & Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons is my go to coffee on the go! A large black, double cupped is my specialty when I'm out & about or on a long drive :) It's my one treat that I get to have away from home :)