Toys R Us Store Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1096 in Misc

June 16, 2017

The best you store!!

love this toy store so much I buy all of my toys here and I buy everything from gift cards to the games like Minecraft and stuff like that for people to give to them at birthdays for little children .This is a Fun Store fun for everyone

1.8/5

June 07, 2017

Toys r us is incredibly overpriced! Little things will be couple hundred dollars. Not worth to buy anything from there, not the best quality either to be honest!

May 05, 2017

I love the Toys R Us store. We only have one of these stores in my area and it is always crazy busy. As a Disney and video game fan, I can always find something good there haha.

January 22, 2017

I love Toys R US. I don't have kids or even buy stuff for kids. I go to look at stuff for myself, because Im totally an adult...lol. Its full of really cool stuff.

November 11, 2016

I like this place for shopping, especially at Xmas. It can be just a little more per item but it is top of the line merchandise. It's just about that time for me to start Xmas shopping.

November 10, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le magasin. Dans la section "baby" le service est toujours de qualité et les employés connaissent bien leurs produits. Les prix sont quand même élevé en comparaison avec d'autres grandes surfaces et il y a peu de rabais intéressants dans la section "baby".

Le plus gros problème de ce magasin est leur médiocre site internet. Je ne le trouve pas du tout attrayant et pratique. Un gros ménage est selon moi à faire.

August 02, 2016

Beau magasin à visiter à la période ou les enfants sont en bas âge . Belle variété de produits et de très bonne qualité , plusieurs marques populaires dans tous les départements . Section par groupe d'age et par sexe ça facilite le magasinage . bémol au niveau des prix que je trouve trop chers et aux caisses qui sont trop rapprochées des allées et l'une sur l'autre donc l'attente dans la file n'est pas agréable . Je parle pour mon magasin car il ne sont peut pas tous pareils .

May 17, 2016

Toys R Us Store isn't just for kids. This store has a huge selection of board games and video games for adults. They also carry gaming systems such as Xbox, Wii, Playstation and accessories. Yes this is a kids dream come true when walking into this store as the selections are endless. Easy to find your way around the store as each Isle is labelled for convenience. They also carry gift cards for this store as well which is an added bonus.

April 27, 2016

I don't have kids but this is the one stop shop for every toy you would look for. The store is a little over whelming because there is so much to pick from , I guess that is a good thing

March 01, 2016

I love to shop at this store especially at Xmas time and birthdays. I always manage to find something I;m happy with. Befdodre Xmas I was lucky enough to win a $10.00 gift card mailed to me . It came at the right time.