Vileda ProMist MAX Spray Mop Reviews

The only spray mop with a machine washable microfibre head that flips 180° to clean 2x more surface area! This leading edge mop is always ready for a quick and effective cleaning on any floor surface. ProMist MAX features a refillable bottle where you choose your own cleaning solution and uses the power of microfibre to lift and capture dirt, dust and grime. With just the flip of the head, you’ll have a fresh pad so you can continue cleaning without any interruptions!

La seule vadrouille dont la tête en microfibre lavable à la machine pivote à 180 ° pour nettoyer 2x plus de surface ! Cette vadrouille innovatrice est toujours prête à nettoyer rapidement et efficacement vos planchers, peu importe leur surface. ProMist MAX dispose d'une bouteille réutilisable qui vous permet de choisir votre propre solution de nettoyage et exploite la puissance de la microfibre pour soulever et capturer la saleté et la poussière. En faisant simplement pivoter la tête, vous obtenez une serpillière propre et fraîche et pouvez continuer votre nettoyage sans interruptions !

March 30, 2018

Our new favourite cleaning tool!

Vileda ProMistMax makes it super easy to thoroughly clean our floating floors and tile bathroom! We don't think cleaning has ever been this fun! A few minutes and entire top floor is done! 2 teaspoons of detergent with water is all that's needed for a sparkling shine. Maneuvers very well around corners and refill bottle pops off easily. Well-made and light. Highly recommended!

March 30, 2018

Great Product, A must at home!

I am very happy that I had the opportunity to try this product. No need of a bucket, this is great! The mop comes with an attachable bottle where you put the cleaning product that you use. It is very easy to clean in corners. I was surprise that it twisted easily.
    The best is that you don't need to keep buying pads for this mop. it has a reusable pad that you can clean in the washing machine. I am really excited with mop. I would definitely buy it again!

Merveilleux

Cette moppe c'est ma vie! Je l'utilise depuis 2 ans et c'est de loin la meilleure. Elle atteind de grandes surfaces avec son jet et sa lingette est très efficace.

Easy to use mop!

I received this mop for free to try from Chickadvisor! It's like the Rubbermaid mop that I was using before but this one seems more new and improved. I really like that you can just fill the canister with your own solution and it's not like the Swiffer Wetjet, where you have to buy their brand cleaner. It's a simple, easy-to-use mop and it it lightweight. It sprays a wider area than the other mops and cleans pretty well on my hardwood floors. However, I would recommend this more for light cleaning and not heavy-duty. I understand it's more practical to use the washable cloths, but honestly I prefer the Swiffer disposable ones. It's more waste and money spent, but sometimes when the cloth gets very dirty, I don't really like the idea of tossing it in the wash with my children's clothes. We'll see how the mop holds up over time. I find these types of mops never last long. The last Swiffer mop I had, the handle snapped right in two and the Rubbermaid one, the cleaning solution started leaking all over my floors. That being said, I would still recommend this mop because of all the pros and would consider buying it in the future.

March 29, 2018

Very effective mop and a lot of fun!

I received this product for free from the Family Rated Club to test out. I'm always on the hunt for new fast, effective cleaning equipment as a busy working mom of two kids, so I was very excited to try out the Vileda ProMist Mop! I love that it's an all-in-one mop, where you add in cleaning solution + water into the canister that gets sprayed out, instead of having to keep a separate mop and bucket. I was able to very quickly and effectively clean the floors with this, and I love the complete swivel of the mop head to get all the hard to reach places. My 4 year old son thought it was a really fun new toy and had a blast cleaning with me! I would definitely recommend this product!

March 29, 2018

I found my new favourite mop!

I received this mop for free to try and I absolutely love it! The spray is easy to refill and covers a good surface area. The mop pad is bigger than most mops this style and doesn't leave a streaky mess like some do. I love that the fabric is washable and double sided, that I can use both sides and then just throw it in the laundry! The quality feels very durable and the handle is long enough that I don't have to bend down too much to use. I would recommend 100%!

Tres bon produit

J’adore que ce soit le produit de mon choix que je mets dans le contenant de liquide nettoyant! Je suis un peu fetiche de mes produits et cet option me plait enormement! La vadrouille fait une ben belle job ! Merci chick advisor !

March 29, 2018

Love it best spray mop I've ever had

Omg I love this product best swivel mop head I've ever had sprays perfect easy to use lightweight Nd love that the cloth is washable which is important to have

Works great!

I was so happy when this showed up at my door free to try. It didn’t take me long to tear open that box and put this vileda spray mop to some good use! For me it worked great! Easy to fill up, easy to clean, nothing better than that! It glides on the floor very smoothly which was great and made it even easier to use. For quick clean ups and weekly use, I think this mop is fantastic! I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

March 29, 2018

Great for cleaning my condo floors!

Vileda Promist Max Spray Mop

* Very easy to use.
    * Better than a traditional mop b/c you don't need to ring it dry.
    * Practical and saves space, since you don't need a bucket for water/cleaning solution.
    * Floor dries quickly with use.
    * Glad it doesn't require any battery for operation.
    * Perfect for cleaning my condo floors.
    * Love that the head flips over, so you can clean more area!
    * Like that the pad is re-useable and environmentally friendly.
    * I would recommend this to others.

Disclosure : I received this product free via the Family Rated Product Review Club.