Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

Scrunge features a rippled scrubbing surface that removes tough, stuck-on dirt & grease, and rinses clean like new! Not even egg or cheese will get stuck. More durable and long lasting vs. regular sponges, Scrunge cleans without scratching and is certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings.

Sa surface ondulée enlève la saleté la plus tenace et se rince facilement ! Même les oeufs et fromages ne colleront pas à sa surface. Plus durable que les éponges ordinaires, Scrunge nettoie sans égratigner et est certifiée et recommandée pour les surfaces antiadhésives à base de Teflon®.

For more information, please visit Vileda's website.

Doesn't break down!

I received this free product in exchange for my honest reviews. This sponge came in perfect time, as my other ones were falling apart. After a few uses, I've found it to be quite sturdy. The dual side was useful as I was able to clean the stuck-on dirt from my pots and pans from one side while not scratching my bowls and plates with the other side. So far, it hasn't fallen apart yet, unlike some other ones that have fell apart within a week.

Not scratchy

This would be a good sponge to use if you are worried about scratching glassware or other other fragile dishware. For tough stains I would choose something else. So far it seems to stay clean and hasn't worn out too much after a week of use.

vileda

Wow j'adore ce nouveau produit. Je l'ai obtenue gratuitement. J'ai fais l'essaie sur ma plaque de mon four et tout est revenu comme neuf. Je le recommande.

December 20, 2019

Handy Little Kitchen Scrubber!

Pros: The sponge side absorbs very well and the more abrasive side makes getting stuck-on food off the dishes much easier! It also dries quickly.

Cons: What I found it doesn’t do so well on is scrubbing burnt pots or the wire racks from the oven if there’s burnt-on grease.
    Otherwise it’s a great product and I would purchase it again.

Cleaning made easy

This double sided sponge is your go-to cleaning tool for the kitchen, dining room, bedroom and bathroom (1 sponge per room of course). You can save some of your elbow grease and let this sponge do the work I would love to see how long this sponge last, as an everyday every use tool. The price is great too, because you know it's great quality, with 2 surface types and would last longer than a dollarstore sponge.

#ViledaScrunge #gotitfree

December 17, 2019

Ce produit fonctionne très bien, mais n'est pas écologique

Je suis satisfaite de l'efficacité de ce produit, qui fonctionne très bien pour ce pour quoi je l'utilise, soit nettoyer la vaisselle. Par contre, j'essaie de plus en plus d'utiliser des produits zéro déchet, notamment les tawashis, que je peux laver régulièrement, contrairement à ces éponges que je dois jeter après quelques utilisations.

Really like it

I've been using these for a week and I am enjoying doing my dishes. It is very convenient and so easy to clean. Also, it absorbs soap so I don't have to grab soap for each dish I am doing. I received it complimentary to review and share my honest opinion. I would definitely recommend these. #gotitfree

December 16, 2019

Scrub Scrub Scrub

#gotitfree
    I was one of the lucky members to try out the Vileda Scrunge! I have tested this product in my kitchen. What I found was it works well at cleaning grimy and greasy dishes and gives you a little bit of elbow grease to remove stuck-on food pieces. I didn't have to scrub hard to remove stuck-on food. I like that the other side is a sponge so you have to option to use that for dishes that don't require the extra elbow grease. The product has stood up to multiple washes and is still intact. Works for cleaning stuck-on food from my stove as well and it didn't scratch.

One of the cons is that I found for burnt pots/pans I couldn't get it off with the Scrunge. I had to revert to steel wool to get this off my stainless steel pots and pans.

May 18, 2018

I have a CHILD I NEED THIS

I enjoyed trying this product out, though really it's a very interesting name.

It does a good job scrubbing and is quite useful in the kitchen, it's definitely handy to have around. I would recommend this product.

I got this product for free but my opinions are my own.

May 11, 2018

Better scrubber than my regular sponge

It's an okay sponge; but the scrubber is dimpled and gets stuck on food when I used it in my sink like nothing else I've tried. The scrub sponge also worked well scrubbing my stovetop and my bathtub. I generally like Vileda products for cleaning my house.

I received this product complimentary for my honest review.