Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

The Vileda Multi-use Scrunge boasts a patented surface that breaks up, lifts and repels dirt – and is the only surface certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings on the market. In addition to being a great choice to clean pots and pans, glassware and dishes, this extra-thick and absorbent sponge will help you keep other surfaces clean, including counter tops, the sink, appliances and inside the microwave, while rinsing clean and resisting odours.

Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Pack of 2 Price: $3.69-$3.99

I like it

I recieved this as part of the family rated club - got it free - thank you
    The sponges did a really good jobs at cleaning dishes, easy , non abrasive& very durable. This is a much better sponge then the cheaper ones you can get. I think these will lastlonger also, price is reasonable also.

April 25, 2018

Abonnée depuis longtemps à ce produit!

Je suis une fan finie de l'éponge Vileda Scrunge Multi-usage!

Elle nettoie remarquablement bien tout en préservant les surfaces à nettoyer, y compris celles en Teflon.

De plus, elle ne conserve aucune odeur d'humiditė , même après 1 mois d'utilisation.

Efficace, et elle dure longtemps!

Love it!
    #gotitfree #cadeau

Éponge multi-usage de qualité

Cette éponge est super, elle tient sa promesse: Pas de rayures! Cependant je trouve qu'il me faut plus de temps pour nettoyer qu'avec une éponge ordinaire. C'est a dire que je dois frotter plus fort. En effet étant plus douce et garantissant un résultat sans rayures, la contrepartie est donc que les tâches tenaces mettent plus de temps a partir. Ceci dit c'est un bon produit que je recommande.
    Je l'ai reçu gratuitement par #familyrated afin de donner mon avis sur le produit.

Love this sponge!

This is officially my new favourite sponge!

I love that it’s multipurpose so I can use it to clean up messes in any room of my house and the fact that I can throw it in the dishwasher to clean it prolongs the life making it an even greater value in my opinion!

The sponge is exactly as advertised, it does not scratch and it’s extremely effective. Highly recommend!

I was lucky enough to receive this product free in exchange for an honest review from FamilyRated and ChickAdvisor. #gotitfree

Great!

I received this product for free to review.

It is a really great sponge. It seems high quality and cleans all dishes without scratching them. Highly recommend!

Fantastic!

I used this sponge to clean a pan that had some burnt, stuck on seasonings and grease in it, I did not think it would work but it actually cleaned the pan very well. The scrubby side easily removed the burnt bits and the softer side removed the grease and left a clean shine in the pan. I noticed that after the soap was all rinsed out the water was a blue colour which I assume was from the sponge, not sure if this means anything but it's something I noticed. I really enjoyed getting two sponges in one pack, I highly recommend this sponge

Great product

I am really impressed with this Scrunge. Made my dish cleaning a lot easier.Would 100% purchase this again.Happy cleaning all.Im sure happy I don’t have to soak a bunch of dishes before cleaning #Gotitfree

Love this Vilveda scrub sponge

Love this sponge,I had forgotten all about sponges lol.It works very well on pots,pans.hard to wash dishes . I will definitely have thos I’m my home #Igotitfree😊

April 24, 2018

THIS SPONGE IS TOTES ABSORBS!!!!

Honestly let's be real, who is a fan of doing the dishes by hand? Even some of the best dishwashers can't get rid of all that of that nasty grime . The Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge is great for getting all that oil and grime off your pots and pans. I found the Vileda Multi-Use sponge very durable and it seems like it would last awhile rather than those yellow no-name brands. The best part of using this sponge is that it doesn't scratch my pots and pans!!! I would recommend this product to my family and friends.

Updated On: April 24, 2018

I received this product free from Family Rated in exchange for an honest review.

April 23, 2018

Clean well

These sponges are some of the best ones that I have use. They work great, cleaning anything that is on the dishes, and work the first time. I recieved these product complementary from family rated