Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

Scrunge features a rippled scrubbing surface that removes tough, stuck-on dirt & grease, and rinses clean like new! Not even egg or cheese will get stuck. More durable and long lasting vs. regular sponges, Scrunge cleans without scratching and is certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings.

Sa surface ondulée enlève la saleté la plus tenace et se rince facilement ! Même les oeufs et fromages ne colleront pas à sa surface. Plus durable que les éponges ordinaires, Scrunge nettoie sans égratigner et est certifiée et recommandée pour les surfaces antiadhésives à base de Teflon®.

For more information, please visit Vileda's website.

Scrub Scrub Scrub

#gotitfree
    I was one of the lucky members to try out the Vileda Scrunge! I have tested this product in my kitchen. What I found was it works well at cleaning grimy and greasy dishes and gives you a little bit of elbow grease to remove stuck-on food pieces. I didn't have to scrub hard to remove stuck-on food. I like that the other side is a sponge so you have to option to use that for dishes that don't require the extra elbow grease. The product has stood up to multiple washes and is still intact. Works for cleaning stuck-on food from my stove as well and it didn't scratch.

One of the cons is that I found for burnt pots/pans I couldn't get it off with the Scrunge. I had to revert to steel wool to get this off my stainless steel pots and pans.

Gets the job done!

I received these Vileda sponges for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. #gotitfree #ViledaScrunge

You would think a sponge is just a sponge but they definitely vary in terms of durability and quality. I am someone who enjoys washing dishes by hand but I go through a lot of sponges because they don’t last very long. I was really impressed with these Vileda scrunge sponges because they don’t lose their sponginess and don’t become thin and flimsy after a coupe of used like other sponges I’ve ised. I really like that it has two different textures. The green side is rough and great for scraping pots and pans and the blue side is softer and great for delicate glass. I would recommend to those looking for a quality sponge and I would repurchase these in the future.

December 16, 2019

This is the only sponge I will use

I received a package of Vileda scrunge sponges from Chick Advisor for free to test out. I have a combination of stainless steel and black appliances including a gas stove. It seems my stove gets dirty within minutes of cleaning it and things tend to get pretty burnt on. I find using a scrunge sponge is the perfect way to get rid of the baked on messes without damaging the porcelain top. I use these sponges all over the house - I use them for scrubbing the bathroom, especially the tubs as acrylic can scratch and etch if you use something too abrasive. We also have chrome fixtures and hard water issues and I can use this sponge to clean them without doing any damage.

Cleans dishes easily

Great product worked well to clean dishes and general cleaning. Gets tough stains out without excessive scrubbing. Would highly recommend. Soft sponge doesn’t leave any scratch marks

United States

Cleans like a breeze

I received this product as a sample from chick advisor to give it a try. I have been using it for all my cleaning for the past week and it has been fantastic. It has gotten all the tough stuff off my dishes, even cleaned the glass baking dish that had previous residue. It cleans counters beautifully and even my cupboards without scratching them. I haven’t made it to the bathroom with it yet but so far so good!

December 15, 2019

Great product

I would definitely recommend this product. I got a sample of it to review for free and it was great for doing the dishes as well as cleaning the stovetop. I will definitely be buying more of these when I run out.

December 15, 2019

Love these on my Teflon pans

I've always used regular dish pads for washing dishes and tbh they're either too flimsy or too rough on my Teflon, resulting in dirty pans or worse, scratched ones! I've replaced several Teflon pans already because i always end up with scratched pans. But with these Vileda Srunge pads I never have to worry again. They cleaned my gross baked on food messes and grease with easy and so gentle with on Teflon! I'm so glad I have these now, seeing as holidays are coming and more cooking and cleaning to come!

December 14, 2019

Cleans so well!

I love how this same scrubber can be used on heavy bottom pans, plates, cups and removes the dirt so well. My dishes look super clean.
    The form is soft which cleans up the plates, bowls and cups well and the harder side is perfect for removing burnt milk solids and other hard to remove things. I receive this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

December 14, 2019

Super Résistant

À comparer des autres éponges que j'utilise quotidiennement, celles-ci sont beaucoup plus résistantes. Le côté "abrasive" est beaucoup plus ferme donc un peu plus difficile d'aller dans les coins mais néanmoins très efficaces. Je vais dorénavant acheter cette marque d'éponges même si elles sont plus dispendieuses que ma marque habituelle, je juge qu'elles vont durer beaucoup plus longtemps.
    ** J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement ce qui n'influence aucunement ma critique.

December 12, 2019

It works Amazing!

This has been the best scrunge I've used. It cleans well with very little soap. Makes all the dishes super clean and white. It even cleans off my daughter's face, now that's a bonus! I would recommend this to anyone!