Willy Wonka's Runts

Willy Wonka's Runts Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 253 in Candy

May 23, 2017

I wouldn't say that these are terrible, but I just never liked them. They were extremely hard and the inside was a powdery taste which I never liked. They were always a great price, and everyone always loved them but me, and I have always been a bit picky when it came to candy.

May 23, 2017

Willy Wonkas Runts were my all time favourite as a kid . Not only were they good but why were fun because they were shaped like fruit . They are a hard candy full of sweet sugar and flavourig . I haven't had them since I was a kid but I remember them clear as day . I'm actually gonna go and find some because I have a craving for them now lol

May 22, 2017

willa wonka candy is the best and this candy is filled with wonderful fruity flavour , you might have trouble not being able to eat the whole box the value is Worth every penny and the quality is fantastic 100 percent recommended

January 18, 2017

These were one of my absolute favorites as a kid! The banana flavor was the best. As an adult I feel very differently about these though. They are no longer a candy that I am able to sit and enjoy. They are waxy, hard and once you bite inside they have the consistency of chalk :(

September 21, 2015

One of my favourite candies growing up. The banana ones were my favourite. I also used to love making picture with all the different fruit shapes while eating them.

September 21, 2015

I love Runts candies, they are so much fun to eat. So sweet and all the flavours are yummy fruit flavours. I like the grape ones and the red ones!

August 24, 2015

Runts are the best little hard candies. I love the peaches and banana's. They're actually almost true to the flavour except full of sugar. Definitely great for a little treat.

August 24, 2015

Runt's is a hard candy but after sucking on them for a little they're easier to chew and enjoy!!
    I've always loved Willy Wonka candy.. (and when I was a kid, after watching the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movie, I was super surprised to see there was candy on the market that we could purchase!!) I've been buying them since!!!