Adidas 24hr Control Absorbent-Deoderant Reviews

Ranked #282 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

This deoderant Controls wetness for underarms of both men and women! Includes Cotton technology to keep stains to a minimum, and guarantees 24-hour control over applied area. Also manages sweat just as any other perspirant!

Click on their main website for more info!

July 18, 2016

We are having a particularly warm summer, and I'm finding I need to switch out my deodorant, so my body doesn't get to used to it. I bought this on a whim, because it was on sale. I must say I am pleasantly surprised! It goes on nicely, smells good, and does the job. Would buy again!

1.5/5

September 23, 2015

This was the worst deodorant I have ever tried. It definitely does not absorb any wetness as claimed. If anything it creates wetness.

March 04, 2015

je l'aime beaucoup ce deo il est genial et il sent tellement bon , en tout cas il ne laissait pas de trace sous les aisselles ou sur les vetements

March 04, 2015

I have hyperhydrosis so finding an anti-perspirant/ deo that works is very hard. But with the Adida Deo, I was dry and kept smelling great all day long.

August 12, 2014

I am allergic to all antiperspirant products and was frustrated when the deodorant that I used for years was discontinued (which I bought in the USA). I am happy to report that this deodorant is excellent. It is easy to find in most drug stores, is under $5 and there is a choice of great scents - baby powder being my fav. I feel very confident wearing this deodorant to work and has never had issues with smelling bad.

June 13, 2014

Smells great. Effectively limits sweat and stench. Great for the active lay. Not awesome for sleeveless tops or your little black dress as it leaves bad marks

February 27, 2011

I love this! It a little more $ then other deodarants but it smells and works amazing!

April 12, 2010

I was actually incredibly disappointed with this deodorant. I assumed that because Adidas is a good name and produces higher-end products, that their deodorant would reflect that. Sadly, the opposite was true.

I found that although the product smelled nice in the package, it did NOT smell nice on me. I had to keep applying it all day to keep myself fresh, and had to really scrub my armpits in the shower to remove the residue.
I also found that it did very little to prevent sweating. Definitely not a good deodorant for an active girl!

March 09, 2010

I really like Adidas 24 hour control Absorbent-Deodorant because it works great and has a nice scent. It helps to prevent sweat and eliminates odor. I wouldn't switch to any other deodorant.

August 07, 2009

Adidas should stick to running shoes and workout clothes. There was almost no wetness control whatsoever. I was very disappointed with this product.