Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm
Good

Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm Reviews

Ranked #448 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Algenist's Complete Eye Renewal Balm minimizes the size of wrinkles while tightening and firming the skin around your eyes. You can also decrease puffiness and the appearance of dark circles. Visit Algenist.com for more information.

June 24, 2016

I was so excited to try this eye cream but I've been using it for about 6 months now and have yet to see any change, I feel like this eye balm is a complete waste of time and waste of money. It is a higher priced product that claims to help with fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area, however I don't see this stuff working for me. Product goes on nicely but I just feel like its not effective for me.

September 30, 2015

This is my favorite eye cream, it works wonders it de ministers the appearance of dark circle and hydrates your under eyes.

July 21, 2011

This is a new line that launched in Sephora stores and The Shopping Channel in Canada. I got my sample from attending the press event. It's been extremely popular in the European market since it launched. I've written about the science behind it in my review of the Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer here:

What you need to know about this eye cream is that it works. After using it for about 2 weeks I can honestly say I notice a difference in the fine lines around my eyes. This is actually designed for someone 40 , so I'm not quite the right demographic for it, but if it makes the lines around my eyes less noticeable I don't care!

The key ingredient in this product is Alguronic Acid, which has been found to be more effective as an anti-aging ingredient than popular anti-aging ingredients hyaluronic acid, retinol and vitamins C and E.

Sometimes eye creams will cause little white bumps to appear around my eye area if they are too thick. This hasn't happened with this product. I just look younger. It's pricey but I'm going to say it's worth it!