Ardell Brush-on Strip Lash Adhesive

Ardell Brush-on Strip Lash Adhesive Reviews

Ranked #231 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

September 23, 2016

I like this little bottle of glue. It has the most amazing staying power. Some days I really need to fight to keep my lashes on. On windy days I know my eyes are going to water so that's when I grab this bottle of glue. It has super staying power and I feel confident that my lashes won't come loose at the edges. I just brush this on, wait about a minute and put my lashes right over top of my own. I recommend this product to anyone concerned about their lashes not staying on.

July 08, 2016

This lash adhesive is ok. It does its job, though its not the longest lasting, and I wouldn't say its waterproof (This is a pro and a con for me). I really like the packaging, in that there is a brush tip applicator, which makes applying this very easy. Every so often, the glue will collect on the stopper and dry, but this is easy enough to clean, as this glue breaks off the stopper and lid in chunks (this is a little weird and messy, as I would prefer cleaning of latex, but it is an easy process). The cool thing about this adhesive is that its not waterproof, so when I apply water to the lashline, the glue expands, and the eyelashes come off very easily. It also makes cleaning the eyelashes very easy also. That being said, the wear time for this suffers a little as a result. I do like that this is latex free, for those with allergies, the packaging, and how cheap it is, however.

December 09, 2015

The brush and price are probably the best part about this lash glue. It works well enough and it's very easy to remove so that's also a plus. The price was something like $4 and that's a pretty good price in regards to lash glue. I usually don't use ones that have a brush but honestly I don't know what I was waiting for.

September 09, 2014

This latex-free formula with easy to use brush applicator, makes applying false lashes a breeze! The glue dries faster than any I've tried before, holds very well, and peels off effortlessly and pain-free. I bought this for under $4 at Wal-Mart.