Arm & Hammer Super Scoop Clumping Cat Litter-Fragrance Free

Arm & Hammer Super Scoop Clumping Cat Litter-Fragrance Free Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 16 in Cat Litter

1.5/5

September 21, 2016

I do not like any of the Arm & Hammer cat litter products. I have tried all of their lines of litter and they all smell horrendous when a cat does it's business. I also had a problem with little bugs around the litter when I used this particular brand. I can't say that it's this litter's fault exactly, but never in my life did I have this happen to me with another brand I use. Yes it's cheaper, but you get what you pay for. I do not recommend it.

June 09, 2016

I have honestly tried a large variety of cat litter and I have found that for the price and quality arm & hammer super scoop is by far the best choice. I have nothing but great experiences with this product and now it's what I use from day to day. Great product!

February 14, 2016

I have been using this litter for almost 12 years now, and swear by it. I am a migraine sufferer who is sensitive to odours and fragrances, and this litter is perfect. I have tried other brands, including Arm & Hammer Double Duty and a variety of natural litters, but the fragrances were too strong. This litter is wonderful at controlling the odours without needing a strong fragrance to mask them. It also has good clumping ability making the litter box very easy to clean.