Atkins Advantage Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
Amazing

Atkins Advantage Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

August 01, 2015

I recently have been trying to eat less carbs and more protein and because of that, I got Atkins bars for eat as a quick lunch when I am at work. There are many flavor bars that are super tasty, but I found that the Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar was my least favorite. The texture was off and too chewy, and the taste was very fake. The value of the product was good, but if I am going to eat my bars for lunch, I will be sticking to the Atkins Peanut Butter Granola Bar!

July 10, 2015

Nope. The reason I didn't like these is b/c they just weren't sweet enough, and that's surprising considering the amount of calories in them and they're dipped in chocolate. It was one of those "not fun to eat" bars, and I'll stick to other ones which taste fabulous. I do like switching up all the flavours to keep it interesting, but these were a pass. I'm sure they're great for a nutritional energy boost when you have nothing around to eat, but I'd choose a different flavour.

April 07, 2015

#GOTITFREE — I got this product free of charge. I wanted to try it out and see what the Atkins products were all about. I did not like this bar at all. It was tasteless and the texture was thick and pasty. I couldn't finish the bar. I was hoping for a filling peanut butter taste but this bar did not deliver.

February 26, 2015

le gout est vraiment bon et la texture croquante est parfaite

February 14, 2015

I received a full size bar through a sample site. I thought I would try it, since there's so many commercials on tv. I don't know how they claim these taste good, when in fact, their like cardboard and awful.

September 24, 2013

They are ok but not a lot of taste to it. Needed a glass of milk to wash it down.

August 28, 2013

Tastes like any other bar, weight loss or not. The texture of this bar is not as good as others.

June 14, 2012

I had received three different Atkins bar as a sample, this one was just terrible. It had no flavour, it didn't even taste like they used real peanut butter. While I'm sure this bar would be filling enough to be a meal replacement, you would have to get through the whole bar for it to be effective, and with the taste that is a huge feat.