Aveeno Essential Moisture Lip Conditioner with SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 787 in Lip Balm

This unique lip treatment provides essential long-lasting moisturization to help condition and protect dry, chapped lips. With an exclusive combination of natural oatmeal and natural skin conditioners, including jojoba oil and shea butter, it restores moisture and locks it in long after applying. It contains UVA/UVB sunscreens to protect lips from the sun and is good for daily use.

February 08, 2016

Works great during dry winter months! Sensitive on the lips and delivers enough moisture to last a few hours. I use this everyday to keep my lips moist.

February 01, 2016

Using everyday. Nice product. I will recommend to my friend.

February 01, 2016

This works quite well for dry lips and it contains sun protection!

February 01, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of the Aveeno Essential Moisture Lip Conditioner. When I first used it, it was great, it moisturized my lips and smelled great. After a few uses my lips were chapped just hours of applying. Maybe it's just me because I have sensitive lips.

February 01, 2016

Very moisturizing, cheap and very light on the lips. No waxy feel when applied, absorbs nicely, leaving lips moisturized

February 01, 2016

I haven't tried it and would wait for this to be on sale at 6$ with taxes. Vaseline is still the cheapest most effective lip treatment I've tried.

February 01, 2016

This works so well for dry lips. It lasts awhile too and I don't have to keep applying it.

January 26, 2016

I have severely dry lips in the winter. I am constantly slathering that V product on them along with many other lip balms. I was given Aveeno Essential Moisture Lip Conditioner with SPF 15 by a friend and absolutely love it. My lips feel soft and kissable again. I highly recommend this product to anyone with lips :)

July 04, 2015

Produit sans saveur mais qui offre une excellente hydratation et protection solaire très pratique dans votre sac à main ou à la plage . rapport qualité prix excellent .

June 09, 2015

Aveeno products are great . The sun protection is a plus .

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml