Banana Boat Kids Tear Free SPF 60 Lotion

Banana Boat Kids Tear Free SPF 60 Lotion Reviews

Ranked #232 out of 333 in Sun Protection

August 26, 2016

As a mum of a little red head, sunscreen is a necessity we can't go without! The banana boat sunscreen lotion is great coverage and protects her delicate skin from the sun. It's been a staple in our family for her and all my girls. Absorbs quickly into their skin so they can get back to playing safely in the sun too!

June 27, 2016

Very nice product and very easy to use, leaves your babies skin soft and the smell is great. I tried many kinds before and this one is one of my favorite.

August 14, 2014

This is the only sunscreen that I have found that I am able to apply to the face and it absolutely does not sting/irritate the eyes.

June 17, 2014

This product smells nice and isn't overly greasy. It is true to the tear-free label. My son can rub his hands in his face and his eyes don't get irritated. It is good for adults as well.

June 15, 2014

I love this sunblock! I not only use it on my kids, but I use it on myself. I usually burn so easily, but when I put this sunblock on I have never burnt. Even just putting it on once and being in the sun ALL day. It's the best sunblock EVER!!
I always get this sunblock on sale, but even at full price, it's a great price. It's the only sunblock I buy

March 11, 2013

Not greasy, absorbs well and great scent. Price could be a bit more reasonable though

July 25, 2012

This is by far the best value for my money. Spreads on easy, easy on the skin, and a high enough SPF to be effective on my kids and my fair skin. Being tear-free means that in the heat of the summer if any happened to run down with the sweat into my kids or my eyes, that it wouldn't sting and we'd still be able to function. I've had other sunscreen in my eyes before, and it stings! This one doesn't sting, so it's great.

June 27, 2011

I buy this sunscreen because its not too pricey. The good thing is that its tear free with spf60 but on the other hand its too sticky. It makes a layer on your skin & really hard to blend in the skin. Even after blending it makes your skin colour purple.