Baroness Chocolates Aiyaaaa! Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 737 in Chocolate

Dark milk chocolate with crunchy almonds, sea salt, and creamy butterscotch.

High quality, handmade Canadian chocolate that is certified kosher, organic, fair trade, gluten free, and contains no GMO’s. All bars are made from 100% sustainably cultivated cacao beans. Fermented longer than any other chocolate bar on the market, Baroness Chocolates ensures a rich chocolate flavour without any bitterness!

You may also like other varieties by Baroness Chocolates: Tummy Rub, Mocha Krunhjay, Dob Dobs, Love and Blessings, Subversive Squirrel, and/or Tantric Tiger.

For more info, visit baronesschocolates.com

February 02, 2016

What is not to love here. This chocolate is amazing, both in quality and taste. It is such a fabulous treat, all for me. I really suggest you try this if you have not. It is so worth it. Fantastic indulgence.

January 08, 2016

This chocolate is very decadent, tasty, and good quality!

January 02, 2016

This chocolate is to die for. So delicious and you can tell the quality is good.

April 23, 2015

Oh so yummy! Baroness has easily become my favourite chocolate brand, which is kind of a big deal coming from a chocolate lover like me (I'm sure many can say that same!). I really enjoyed the crunch and salty tones of this chocolate. I wasn't the BIGGEST fan of the butterscotch, but I'm not the biggest butterscotch fan as it is.

April 20, 2015

Love the crunchiness of the almond and pecan crunch. It doesn't taste as intense as the dark chocolate, but still very smooth. Not my favourite, but still love it.

April 20, 2015

I haven't quite decided on this bar. I enjoyed it, its chocolate, who wouldn't? But I was expecting a little more of a sweet/salty taste. Very good, yummy smoothe chocolate but more balance would have been the hit for me.

April 19, 2015

Baroness Chocolates Aiyaaaaa tried this bar as part of the Product Review Club. My oh my was it delicious! I think this one has to be my favourite. Made of chocolate, butterscotch and almonds. It's nice that this company doesn't skimp on the almonds. Sometimes you'll find if a bar claims to have almonds they aren't so generous. This is not the case with Baroness Chocolates. I definitely recommend this chocolate bar-in fact all of the Baroness Chocolates have something for everyones taste.

April 16, 2015

Aiyaaaa! is a delicious gourmet chocolate bar. The milk chocolate was smooth and creamy and not overly sweet. The quality really shines through and the sea salt and toppings are perfectly balanced making this a delicious indulgence. Thanks for the opportunity to taste and review these delicious chocolate bars ChickAdvisor and Baroness!

April 16, 2015

I really enjoyed this chocolate bar. It was decadent with amazing toppings. I really liked the taste and smoothness of the chocolate.

April 15, 2015

I usually go for the dark chocolate over the milk but the Baroness Chocolates Aiyaaaa! is one I would have again. I like the gluten free option for friends who are gluten free and I would keep this one in my chocolate rotation.

I was lucky enough to try Baroness Chocolates for free through ChickAdvisor Product Review Club and they were delicious! I really trying the different kinds (7 in total) and I would definitely buy some of them again and give them as gifts.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear