Billy Bee Creamed Honey
Good

Billy Bee Creamed Honey Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 142 in Condiment

December 28, 2015

Great taste. Good price. Easy to spread. I prefer creamed to liquid honey, I like the flavor better.

September 30, 2015

very nice on toast . Yummy flavour and easy to spread

Billy Bee Creamed Honey;

Creamed honey is a good choice to spread on bread without the mess.

Billy Bee is a children's favorite.

Honey is not messy and easy to spread and eat.

I do prefer liquid honey most of the time, but to avoid messy I will buy the creamed honey too.

September 30, 2015

I buy this honey all the time for the quality and flavour. One of the best tasting honeys you can buy, I like to add a little spoonful in my tea :)

March 11, 2015

I love this honey. I use it when I bake and alone in tea or on toast. Delicious!!!

March 08, 2015

I love this creamed honey. you can use it any how you like without making a mess. i put a teaspoon or two in a cup with lemon or lime juice and it makes a delicious healthy drink. great stuff.

February 12, 2015

My favourite kind of honey. It's so rich and creamy. I love the taste! I like to add a teaspoon of creamed honey in Earl Grey Tea. Adds intense flavor to your recipes, from baking to meal preparation. I also add a generous spoonful in my smoothies. Honey is very healthy for you and is a staple in my pantry.