Bissell Spotbot Pet Portable Deep Cleaner

Bissell Spotbot Pet Portable Deep Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #717 out of 987 in Misc

May 11, 2015

I recently bought this machine and it works wonderfully! I have 3 cats and the fur is crazy sometimes. This machine gets all my rugs and furniture clean!

January 31, 2015

This little cleaner is great for small spots or stains, although it's a bit pricey. We got it cause with grandkids, there is always a spill on the carpet to be cleaned up.

November 20, 2014

$149.88 at Walmart, and had I not got it for free I wouldn't buy this. I would rather just use my own spot treatment and a little elbow grease.

The cleaner does work and does the job fairly quietly on its own. I've used it for larger puke stains from when my dogs were sick on the one single rug we have in our entire apartment (isn't that the way it always goes?). It comes with two very, very small sample cleaners which I was only able to get two uses out of. I'm currently looking to sell this as it's just taking up space in the closet and I don't think I'll ever use it again.

I think this would benefit someone who maybe has a puppy or a child who produces a lot of stains frequently. But I found I very rarely use this and most stains I was able to get out with whatever chemical of choice I had on hand and a bit of elbow grease.