Bissell Steam Mop Select

Bissell Steam Mop Select Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

March 04, 2016

I got this on sale through Amazon. It is Amazing!!! I have tried lots of floor cleaning options. This heats up quickly and I can do the whole house in no time at all. It leaves no residue and the floors are spotless. I use it on tile and wood. Highly recommend - can't say enough about this steam mop! (My swiffer was very quickly retired.)

December 29, 2015

Bought this when it was on sale for Black Friday. It is THE BEST product I've ever used for cleaning the floors. It heats up very quickly and you can see all the grime it picks up that you can't get by using a regular mop or even scrubbing on hands and knees. I can do the whole house in less than 20 minutes. Having a a 2.5 year old AND a new puppy in the house means that we have a lot of accidents on the floor. This product has saved us sooo much time, energy, and money, as it means we don't have to use as many (potentially harmful) cleaning products or paper towels.

TiaQ added a new review for
Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk