Body Shop Nutriganics Foaming Facial Wash

Body Shop Nutriganics Foaming Facial Wash Reviews

1 review
Ranked #784 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

January 05, 2012

I have been looking for a good facial cleanser for quite some time but have never been impressed with the results. I used a beauty bar soap (Body Shop Vitamin E soap) for years before it was discontinued. It would clean my skin while leaving it soft, supple and moisturized. I loved it!

I have been trying to find a suitable replacement ever since. I tried the Nutriganics Foaming Cleanser when I bought a small gift set that included the entire face care line (foaming cleanser, toner, day cream and night cream). I have mixed feeling about this product. It's a nice thick lather when I put it on and it washes away completely. However, my skin feels slightly dehydrated after and I don't like the idea of it coming out as a foam. I feel like it's somehow diluted or that I'm paying for air since it's coming out as a airy foam.

Overall, it's not a bad product but the overall result and the way that it's packaged doesn't leave me feeling that it's a totally effective product or worth the money.