Brookside Crunchy Clusters Dark Chocolate & Berry Medley Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 738 in Chocolate

October 27, 2016

I really don't know what people find so great about Brookside products. The only product of theirs I have ever enjoyed was their Chocolate Covered Almonds, which I think was one of their first big hits 20 years ago.

I font like the flavor of their dark chocolate. It is almost sour, and bitter, and then in these, they have golden raisins, which make it more sour. My tongue had a bad taste afterwards too. They are extremely expensive for what you get. I really don't have too much to write, but they just aren't that good.

Im sorry Brookside, aside from your chocolate covered almonds, I'm not a fan.

October 04, 2016

best treat ever, I actually want more oats added. sometimes I find there is too much of the fruit balls. go to Costco and grab a bag. It wont last you long because you will eat it constantly. great chocolate taste

July 09, 2016

Brookside Crunchy Clusters are amazing! Absolutely the best chocolate treat that i have had in a long time. They have the perfect balance of sweet and salty, crunchy and chewy covered in the perfect hint of smooth dark chocolate. Even if you aren't a dark chocolate fan, you will like these!

June 12, 2016

I absolutely love brookside chocolate. It is delicious and hits the cravings spot every time. I would eat it everyday if I could. Coffee and chocolate yummmm!

June 12, 2016

I received these as a sample twice and I was a little sceptical because I'm not a dark chocolate fan but these were amazing! I think the mix of berries made the dark chocolate not so harsh and they actually went together perfectly. These are well priced at the grocery store as well.

June 12, 2016

These are truly addicting! I like the combination of chew and crunch. They are a little pricey but when the are on sale I stock up I don't find them too sweet like other brands that have tried this combo. I also like that they use dark chocolate, that probably helps in cutting down the sweetness. When I have a sweet tooth, I try to go for these, and I find that I don't need a lot and my sweet tooth is satisfied...for now. I take that as a good sign, hopefully in the calorie category. Sigh...all in moderation!

June 12, 2016

I saw this bag at Costco, it sounded so good I had to get, and of course the price was great too! One bite and I was hooked on this. You literally can't have just one piece of this stuff! It's so good, chocolate-y, fruity, crunchy, and not too sweet. Just the best snack ever!

April 24, 2016

I Love, Love the taste of this product with all the great berries all covered in Dark Chocolate I opened the bag and I didn't stop until the bag was empty I would recommend these to anyone they're delicious and contain all healthy fruits and dark chocolate

April 15, 2016

Of all the Brookside chocolate, this is my favorite. It's delicious and better for your health than most other chocolate-covered anything. They're a bit pricey, but for what you get it's worthwhile in my opinion.

March 28, 2016

These are delicious! Great quality and taste. I really enjoy the crunch added with these in addition to the fruit. I will buy these at shoppers occasionally. For some reason they don't feel as unhealthy as a typically chocolate bar.