Brookside Dark Chocolate Açai & Blueberry Flavours Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 767 in Chocolate

From the Amazon Rain Forest comes beguiling açai and blueberry flavours covered in smooth dark chocolate.

February 19, 2017

Pros: I have tasted this product on many occasions and enjoy it every time. It satisfies my chocolate cravings and I really like the addition of the fruit with the chocolate.

Cons: I always wish the bag of chocolate lasted longer!

February 17, 2017

These little chocolates are the real deal! So good and SO addictive. I like the antioxidant component too, and the fact that it's dark chocolate. For a chocolate lover, it's a healthier option!

February 07, 2017

Good although I do find them to be a bit bitter. At the same time, very addictive. Priced well, we love this brand. Also, available in a mini size which is convenient to keep in my purse

February 01, 2017

Are these ever good!! I got a package of them from a gift I won with Brandtester. I was watching Conviction and didn't realise I had eaten the entire bag until I went to reach in for another one. Oops! Needless to say these little babies are delicious! The dark chocolate coating has that bitter taste I love and the blueberries & acai berries give it that sweetness. A perfect mix!

January 27, 2017

Il est délicieux quoique je trouve que le goût du chocolat noir devient plus sucré avec les fruits. C'est bon mais j'ai l'impression que cela goût plus le chocolat au lait plutôt que le chocolat noir.

January 25, 2017

This is a real deal! Like the taste and freshness of the fruit, the combination is just on point. I would definitely recommend this to anyone specially chocolate lovers like me.

January 18, 2017

I think this is by far the best chocolate I have ever eaten. Im glad I got a sample to be honest I probably would never of tried it so thanks I have since purchased two humongous bags from Costco

January 16, 2017

This is my son's favourite chcocate. He can sit and eat the entire bag if I let him. He likes the dark chocolate and the chewy blueberry in the centre.

January 13, 2017

These chocolates are one of my absolute favourites! I take them in my lunch with me all of the time as my dessert, it is definitely a great way to end a meal. I recommend these to anyone who likes chocolate covered berries.

January 13, 2017

I had these for the first time and I just loved them. It is definitely a great treat to have and I could probably go through a bag in a week. It is definitely hard to resist these because they are so good.