Brookside Dark Chocolate Açai & Blueberry Flavours Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 737 in Chocolate

From the Amazon Rain Forest comes beguiling açai and blueberry flavours covered in smooth dark chocolate.

December 01, 2016

This is one of the most delicious chocolate treats I have ever come across. The flavor is strong but the chocolate balances it out very well. High quality all the way! Love, love, love this product!

November 28, 2016

This is so addictive! ONe of the best dark chocolate out there. The acai and blueberry are great combination with the bittersweet dark chocolate. I always buy this especially when its on sale.

October 31, 2016

Very good but a little too much sugar. La consistance est assez plaisante car la dent s'enfonce dans la petite boule de chocolat. L'acidité pourrait être plus presente cela ressemblerait plus au goût authentique du fruit.

October 19, 2016

These chocolates are amazing. I buy them in bulk from costco with 3 different flavours and they are all delicious. I would highly recommend them. They are dark chocolate and have real fruit juices in them so I don't feel as guilty when I eat them.

October 15, 2016

Absolument délicieux. Le gout fruité mélangé au chocolat est très apprécié et ne le rend pas trop sucré. Délicat tout en étant satisfaisant . Vraiment bon.

October 04, 2016

I grab a bag of this at Costco when it is on sale. the taste is great if you like dark chocolate. i hate the outter coating to make it look shiny but most bulk chocolates have this. otherwise, decent snack

September 25, 2016

I love these chocolates. I can eat a whole bag of these in one day. I love the chocolate coating on the outside and the soft blueberry flavor on the inside.

September 23, 2016

first time ive tried this one I cant stop eating! the sweetness and the fruit flavor are just enough to satisfy your sweet cravings! its really healthy cause its a dark chocolate with a real fruit inside.. good job brookside!

September 19, 2016

I LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE... I usually like to try new and different kinds of chocolate and boy am I glad that I tried this. it was so delicious and I like how its dark chocolate. I have bought many many packs since I first started buying this. I even gave it out as a small gift to some coworkers one year just to brighten up peoples day.

September 19, 2016

These are so delicious! I love munching on them while I'm studying. And because they have some fruit in it, they seem as a healthier alternative to eating a chocolate bar with just straight up sugar!