Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 767 in Chocolate

February 20, 2017

This is my most favorite snack, ever! These are simply DELICIOUS I can't put them down. The fruit inside has a nice bit of tanginess to it and the pomegranate is a perfect mix. Recommended!

November 21, 2016

I really like the sour meets sweet concept. These are very good and definitely take care of my sugar cravings plus it is actually healthy and a healthier alternative than regular chocolate. They are on the pricier side but I notice that they last pretty long because I only grab a small handful at a time. I am a pomegranate feign, so when I saw these I immediately had to buy them. I am very happy with my purchase.

November 21, 2016

Haha had to laugh at the 'good enough for PMS' rating, and yes, that is true. However, Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate treats are not cheap, and I expect high quality when it comes to my chocolate treats. These tasted a bit waxy and the sour Pomegranate seeds, very gritty, did not match the waxy sweet chocolate pairing. I was disappointed.

November 21, 2016

Purchased these for my love of dark chocolate and pomegranate. I was expecting them to be a bit more juicy and soft like a dried cranberry or raisin, however they a were a bit tougher/chewyier than I like. Despite this texture, they tasted great! They definitely take care of my sweet tooth and because they are rich in flavour I find I don't have to indulge as often! Definitely recommend!

June 06, 2016

Absolutely love this one sweet chocolate with nice crunchy bits of pomegranate. Just the right amount of pomegranate taste to the chocolate flavour. Just perfect for a nice treat.

April 12, 2016

A great treat. Two of my favourite things: dark chocolate and pomegranate! It is a bit on the sweet side for my taste but when I have a bag around, it doesn't take me long to finish it!

March 21, 2016

Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate are a delicious treat!
    They are a little pricey, but worth every penny!
    My daughter is not a big fan of Chocolate but this is her favorite Chocolate treat.

March 10, 2016

Delicious. ... possibly the best flavored chocolate I've ever had.

The combination is so unique and complimentary. The pomegranate is not too overpower

March 09, 2016

I really enjoy all of Brooksides fruit and chocolate mixes. This is a nice treat that tastes great. They are a great price at Walmart or Costco!
    I would recommend trying these to anyone who enjoys the fruit and nut chocolate bars.

March 09, 2016

Another one of my favourite treats. The combination of pomegranate and dark chocolate isn't something I would think of as being great... but it is! Having the pomegranate in there makes the dark chocolate treat more rich and luxurious.This product isn't very expensive but is so much better than the 'cheap' brands!