Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil
Good

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 162 in Oils

The Apricot oil is infused with grape seed, olive and avocado oils to create a rich, natural treat for precious skin. We've also added vitamin E and lanolin to help keep baby's skin fresh, soft and smooth. Phthalate- and paraben-free.

October 15, 2015

I absolutely love this oil! In fact I love and exclusively use baby bee products on my son. We have never had any issues with the products; in fact our Dr told us to keep using them. Now back to the oil. This oil smells absolutely amazing! And I really love to use this for massages after bath instead of the lotion when it's chilly. It warms up nice just by rubbing your hands together and stays warm unlike lotion can.

September 16, 2014

My daughter was born in the summer and by the time fall/winter came around, she started to develop very dry and scaly skin just like eczema. This oil was recommended to me by another mom and I started to use it for massage before bath time as well as every diaper change. It worked like a miracle! The dry skin started to clear up within days and my baby's skin was soft like it was intended to be. I also found the oil great for treating cradle cap. The texture of the oil is lovely, not too much of a greasy after feeling and the scent is just divine!