Burt's Bees cleansing oil Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

September 15, 2016

I tried burt's bees cleansing oil and I loved it. I have dry skin and after using the cleansing oil my skin was so soft and smooth. I will definitely by it.

September 08, 2016

Can't believe how moisturized my face was after just one use. That said, there was an adjustment period where it caused me to break out but that lasted only about a week. Price is higher than what I usually pay for a face cleanser but I do really like this product.

September 02, 2016

I received a sample of this cleansing oil. I used it to remove makeup, it took it all off, no residue left behind, skin never felt sticky. Skin was soft and smooth.

September 01, 2016

I was skeptical about a cleansing oil, but got it as a sample, so I tried it. It works incredibly well, and leaves my sensitive skin clean, calm, and nourished.

August 29, 2016

Received a free sample pouch and was skeptical about it. It was amazing. This oil actually cleanses your skin and leaves it super soft . I have come. Bination skin and it works great!

August 03, 2016

I don't normally use oil cleansers but received a sample of this to try. I personally did not like this oil cleanser because it was difficult to wash the oily residue left on my face with just water (but I assume this would be the case with other oil cleansers too). I think oil based cleansers are best for removing make-up but there should be a second cleanser to wash the oily residue left from the oil cleanser. Using this oil cleanser alone has caused me to break out.

June 07, 2016

Received this as a free sample for normal to dry skin. I have oily skin and I found that it hydrates my skin very well. I would use the cleansing oil, then wash it off then apply my foam cleanser with it. It does double duty for cleaning, moisturizes and also help take off makeup!

I would definitely give it a try

May 16, 2016

I really like Burt's Bee Cleaning Oil, with my dry skin it makes my face feel soft and clean. I like the light fragrance, and it doesn't irritate my skin.

May 10, 2016

I want two basic things from a cleanser. I want to not have residue or a tight feeling after I wash and I want all my make up, including the eye make up removed. This failed on the eye makeup removal. Twice. I didn't get it all off in the evening, took an actual eye make up remover to it, and there was residue still in the morning, tried the Burt's Bee's again and the residue still didn't move.

The actual cleansing part is OK. You massage in the oil dry and then add water which essentially 'melts' the cleanser. There's no tight feeling and the smell isn't overly fake or flowery.

April 27, 2016

I used this for the first time because I have sensitive skin and can't handle harsh soaps. I fell in love! My face has never felt so clean and soft! Hard to believe its oil because my face didn't feel greasy afterwards. I will be buying again!

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS