Burt's Bees cleansing oil Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 999 in Facial Cleansers

February 27, 2017

I never used a cleansing oil before now. I received this product as a gift. I gave it a go and their is no going back for me. I absolutely love this product. It removes the makeup so well. Even the tough mascara. It melts off. I enjoy the scent as well.

January 21, 2017

I've used cleansing oil for about 8 years now and it's has been so beneficial for my skin. Generally, I mix my own with added essential oil but I bought Burt's Bees based on my previous experience with the brand. I am about halfway through the bottle and I just love it. It works so well on waterproof mascara and all my other makeup. My skin feels soft and moisturized after I use it, not stripped and tight at all.

January 10, 2017

I think that this oil is excellent. It removes makeup, gently and effectively. Careful not to get it in your eyes though!!! It makes your skin soft but not greasy. I recommend wetting your face with warm water first, then applying the oil.

September 15, 2016

I tried burt's bees cleansing oil and I loved it. I have dry skin and after using the cleansing oil my skin was so soft and smooth. I will definitely by it.

September 08, 2016

Can't believe how moisturized my face was after just one use. That said, there was an adjustment period where it caused me to break out but that lasted only about a week. Price is higher than what I usually pay for a face cleanser but I do really like this product.

September 02, 2016

I received a sample of this cleansing oil. I used it to remove makeup, it took it all off, no residue left behind, skin never felt sticky. Skin was soft and smooth.

September 01, 2016

I was skeptical about a cleansing oil, but got it as a sample, so I tried it. It works incredibly well, and leaves my sensitive skin clean, calm, and nourished.

August 29, 2016

Received a free sample pouch and was skeptical about it. It was amazing. This oil actually cleanses your skin and leaves it super soft . I have come. Bination skin and it works great!

August 03, 2016

I don't normally use oil cleansers but received a sample of this to try. I personally did not like this oil cleanser because it was difficult to wash the oily residue left on my face with just water (but I assume this would be the case with other oil cleansers too). I think oil based cleansers are best for removing make-up but there should be a second cleanser to wash the oily residue left from the oil cleanser. Using this oil cleanser alone has caused me to break out.

June 07, 2016

Received this as a free sample for normal to dry skin. I have oily skin and I found that it hydrates my skin very well. I would use the cleansing oil, then wash it off then apply my foam cleanser with it. It does double duty for cleaning, moisturizes and also help take off makeup!

I would definitely give it a try