Cadbury Dairy Milk Crunchie

Cadbury Dairy Milk Crunchie Reviews

Ranked #510 out of 737 in Chocolate

May 11, 2016

I love this bar it has the same crunchie pieces that's in the original crunchie bar covered in milk chocolate I bought it at Walmart and ate it as soon as I got back home from doing my shopping

April 25, 2016

I picked this chocolate bar up when I went grocery shopping hungry at Walmart... And it was fantastic! There's tons of crunchie bits throughout the bar and the size of the candy bar makes it great for sharing. My husband who doesnt usually eat sweets liked it so much he ate half of it. Definitely will be buying one again.

September 25, 2015

My favourite chocolate bar has always been Crunchie.. now it's been added to this bar.. That's trouble! Creamy & crunchy, what more can you ask for?

October 27, 2014

Oh man do I love this chocolate bar. First off, Ive loved Crunchie bars since I was a kid, and the pieces embedded in this milk chocolate bar are just perfect. Cadbury Dairy Milk is so melty and delicious- great contrast to the honeycomb crisp chunks. Delicious!

June 27, 2014

If you can find the one that is imported from the UK it is completely worth every penny. The UK company still uses real cream in the chocolate bars and the taste is soooo good. Crushed bits of Crunchie honeycomb is stirred into the creamy, smooth milk chocolate for a taste that is out of this world. A little piece satisfies a big craving. Love this product!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!