Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 795 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

March 22, 2017

I absolutely love these treats. The crunch to chocolate ratio is awesome and they are just so darn tasty. They are smooth and sweet, but not over bearing to your senses.

March 22, 2017

A great treat that taste delicious. Cadbury Mini Eggs don't melt easily and are great for people of all ages. The chocolate is tasty and you can even use them in cookies and muffins. Love this product!

March 22, 2017

Yes! Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!!! Love these little candied pieces of heaven! I could eat these everyday. Since they only come out near Easter season its even more delicious because of the wait. Love them.

March 21, 2017

I love eggies, I am happy that they are now year round available!! I used to stock pile this after easter. Now I am happy that we can buy them all the time. LOVE THESE!!!!

March 21, 2017

Bring some in, they are absolutely delicious. I uusually buy a big bag for Easter and within two days they are gone, thet are tasful and sweet enough to give you an after taste of I wnt it again. Thums up

March 17, 2017

Ce sont mes chocolats de pâque préféré et de loin. L'enrobage sucré est délicieux et le chocolat est onctueux J'achète ce produit à chaque pâques. Je le recommande.

March 16, 2017

Quelle expérience savoureuse.

Les oeufs Cadbury sont essentiels aux fringales d'après-midi.

Chaque année au retour de la Paques, on trouve des nouvelles recettes, excellentes toutes les fois !

March 15, 2017

Yummy all year around if you can find them. Get creative with these. Hot chocolate, muffins,cookies, pancakes. Always good and portion control if you can help yourself.hehe

March 15, 2017

These are absolutely delightful! Usually each year we buy a huge bag that will last us for a little while after Easter. One of the favorites in our house.

March 14, 2017

These are the best, I have always enjoyed these chocolate eggs as do my kids! They have good chocolate flavour and I like the crunch of the shell. You can bake with them too, perfect for blondies!