Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 737 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

November 29, 2016

Cadbury eggs stated out as my youngest daughters favourite easter chocolate,well after we all tried and tasted them they have become a fav of the whole family.Buy them every chance I get.

November 29, 2016

One of the only things i even buy for chocolate..addicted to these!!! There's just something about them.. I don't know if its the cruchy yummy candy or the nice chocolate but these are so friggin yummy and addictive. Love mini eggs

November 01, 2016

Mini eggs! Always a favorite during the holidays and a must have all year round! The candy coated chocolate is amazing! If you've never had mini eggs before you're missing out!

October 31, 2016

J'adore les mini eggs de Cadbury. Ils sont tellement bon. C'est mon chocolat préféré de Pâques. Les petits œufs fondant et croquant dans la bouche, tout simplement bon

October 25, 2016

Delicious and high-quality chocolate! I am obsessed with these. Also, despite the relatively small package, you get quite a lot of mini eggs inside! I love these, truly one of my favourite sweet treats.

October 21, 2016

DELISH!!!! My absolute favorite treat...all year long! So glad I can find them in my local convenience or grocery store any time of the year and not just easter any more!! YUM

October 20, 2016

Cadbury mini eggs are creamy on the inside with a sweet shell on the outside they are absolutely delicious. My son loves them so much, I surprise him with them as a treat when he is being good.

October 18, 2016

These are heaven and highly addictive! I can (and I have) eat a whole family size bag in one seating. I also use them to decorate Easter cupcakes and cakes.

October 18, 2016

definitely yummy, sweet and will melt in your mouth. i would really love to get one sooner but what what hinders me is the price for me is too much for this kind, hopefully price will go down.

October 18, 2016

Best thing ever made in the world , and great for any type of baking for decorating cupcakes and cakes , I we love this at easter only time we will buy it