Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 756 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

January 17, 2017

Yummm these are the best and so hard to contain myself to just a few once Easter hits I'm like a kid in a candy store i can't get enough it's also hard to keep the hubby from eating them too

January 16, 2017

My go to chocolate treat. Crunchy coating and smooth milk chocolate inside. I use it for my trail mix so i can (try) to limit how much i eat. But honestly when Easter rolls around i always buy the biggest bag i can find. So glad it's available year round.

January 16, 2017

Every Easter my hubby buys me a bag of these. They are sooo good and honestly don't last more than about five minutes haha! I have loved these for years.

January 15, 2017

These are so good! The hard candy shell leads to the melty chocolate inside. So many come in a bag and of course Easter is close when these arrive in stores!

January 15, 2017

Favourite Easter candy and now they're sold year around and I couldn't be happier. I never get sick of them, and that can be after several bags. I suggest everyone tries them at least once .

January 12, 2017

These are fabulous!! Once you get past the crunchy shell the chocolate inside just melts in your mouth. One of my favourite snacks at Easter! I wish they could be found year round.

January 12, 2017

So good and chocolately and it has a nice sweet thin shell that has a different flavour depending on the one you choose! I always get them whenever I can find them! I would recommend them to all!

January 12, 2017

This is probably one of the best chocolates out there. It'd great for group projects or for family events. they're literally little chocolaty goods...

January 09, 2017

What's not to love, candy coated chocolate in a variety of colours. They are so creamy and delicious, and are a lovely snack anytime. They are the best for Easter treats, also.

January 07, 2017

Cadbury makes some of the best chocolate ever. I am so glad they aren't only selling these chocolate eggs at Easter anymore as they used to cause they taste amazing in pancakes as well and cookies! You can also find them just about anywhere

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay