Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 766 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

February 19, 2017

Mini eggs are the best. Chocolate creamy and smooth. The candy shell is really crunchy and tasty. You can buy these in little packs or big value packs. Mini eggs were sign of Easter and that spring was right around the corner.

February 16, 2017

Ok these are what dreams are made of. Seriously, they are SO addicting!! I love when easter comes around so I can get my fill. I usually buy them in bulk and snack on them, but they don't really last long :)

February 15, 2017

These are our favourite Easter treat. They just seem so expensive compared to other chocolate, though? But they are definitely worth the extra money -- other imitators are not as delicious.

February 13, 2017

I would have to say these are my second favorite chocolate treats. I like that you can get them at any time but at easter my house likes to buy the big bag especially after easter when it is on sale. Every so often i just have to grab the little snack size bag waiting in line at the grocery store or wal mart, they're so irresistible. im not crazy about smarties or m&ms;(unless its peanut m&ms;) i find that i do not care for chewing the crunchy candy off the chocolate but with mini eggs i do not mind, i enjoy it because its s thinner coat of candy and the chocolate is so smooth and creamy.

February 06, 2017

I love Easter, just because of all the chocolate that comes out, and these babies are my favorite! I love the shell, giving them a crunch and sweetness, then the chocolate that's in the middle is unbelievably smooth creamy chocolate. And they're small making them easy to nibble on!

February 05, 2017

These have been a favourite for years, because of the delicious chocolate AND the mess-free candy shell! Perfect for Easter hunts for young and old alike!

February 02, 2017

These are my go-to candy! It doesn't matter if Easter is 12 months away, I will go out and buy theses babies!! There is something magical about the hard coating of candy and the delicious Cadbury chocolate. 10/10. I love these so much!

February 02, 2017

My family has forever been a fan of Cadbury chocolates, so we always got these on Easter! Now I purchase them all year round if I can because they are such a tasty treat. The quality of the chocolate and candy coating is far better than some other competitive brands.

February 01, 2017

This is the best chocolate snack you could possibly buy! These are so addicting and usually can buy them for around .99 cents!
    I buy these all throughout the year but especially because Easter is coming up, I will be purchasing tons of these! These make great gifts and you won't be disappointed!

February 01, 2017

gobble by the handful

Creamy smooth chocolate and a crispy shell- delicious! I was sad that Costco no longer carries the name brand Mini Eggs and only knockoffs as the chocolate does not compare.