• Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Reviews

Ranked #789 out of 987 in Misc

April 10, 2016

When the game first came out it was $60 so I waited for the price to go down. It's a great game. Great maps to play and lots of different gun to pick from. You can play campain to unlock levels. Or online with friends or with other people

August 18, 2015

The best cod ever I love to play this zombies is the best ray gun and hammer all the way

April 20, 2013

i love the Call of Duty series. I prefer the Modern Warfare games to the Black Ops ones though. I really enjoyed the campaign mode but don't like the multiplayer as much as I like the multiplayer of MW3. The weapons in the campaign mode are great but you don't get the same futuristic guns and tools in campaign mode. I also don't care for the layout graphics/setup that Treyarch did- I prefer the style that the Modern Warfare makers made.

March 30, 2013

I am completely obsessed with this game. At first, I was just watching my BF play (for hours on end), and then I started playing for myself. It's so much fun! You have the choice between playing Multiplayer, Campaign or Zombies. I prefer Multiplayer, which allows me to play online against people from all over the world.

The game itself is created really well. The graphics are good, and there are a lot of customizations available. Although there are a few glitches, they are easy to look past. There are also new map packs coming out all of the time - the newest one being Revolution, which gives you access to new maps, and also a new gun.

We also ended up purchasing the collector's tin for the game. It retailed for about $150.00, but we received it for free with the game. So, we ended up only paying about $59.99 for both. Awesome deal at Future Shop!