Casa Mendosa Tortillas 10pk
Good

Casa Mendosa Tortillas 10pk Reviews

Ranked #313 out of 2312 in Grocery

April 08, 2016

So I bought a bag of these tortillas and I bought a bag of the store brand tortillas, and I have got to say, I will buy these ones from now on. Unlike the store brand tortillas, these don't crack down the centre when you try to roll them up (I hate that!!). Also, they keep for much longer than other brands I have tried!

April 08, 2016

I like to do burrito night once a week & Casa Mendoza tortillas are a must! They taste really fresh and have just the right amount for a dinner in a pack of ten. My kids really like them for the fact that they roll up nice and are a good size for stuff-ability ;)
My only complaint is price but it is worth it to get a nice quality tortilla. The bag has a "stay fresh" seal, so any leftover's keep nicely. And lastly the ingredients list is not a mile long which as we know is also a good thing.

March 27, 2016

I tend to buy these in different flavours because always am making up tortillas for myself or the family. There are so many things I can do with them. I sometimes load them up and bake them. Good stuff.