Cavendish Farms Flavour Crisp Spicy Fries
Good

Cavendish Farms Flavour Crisp Spicy Fries Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 45 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

September 09, 2016

These fries are so tasty and have just the right amount of spice. My whole family loves them My granddaughter, who is so picky, eats a plate full with her favourie ketchup. The only brand I buy.

April 05, 2016

Sooooooo good! They are crispy and tasty! Not too too spicy and they are very well paired with ranch dip. My whole family including my young son like them- and for the money you get a decent amount of product!

March 09, 2016

Bought these fries last week and let me tell you, DE-LISH! I don't typically buy frozen fries as I usually find them bland. These were on my cashback app for the week so I decided to try them out. We are addicted. Just the right amount of spice and so flavourful.
    Will definitely recommend to anyone and will be purchasing again.

March 08, 2016

J'adore ses frites. Elle cuise bien et rapidement en plus d'être super croustillante. Elles sont épicé mais pas trop bref un régale pour les petits ainsi que pour les grands.

March 04, 2016

We tried these because they were on sale and I had a coupon! They are really good and not so spicy that my kids wouldn't eat them. They baked up super crispy, which is one thing we love when we have our French fries.

My only complaint would be that the bag is much smaller than other fries you can get at the same price. I think normally they are $3.79, which I find a bit high. At the price I got them. $2.25, well worth it :D

January 31, 2016

I would recommend these to anyone who is tired of plain old French fries, these have a really nice crunch and a very good seasoning. I find these are little more expensive due to the fact that these are smaller bags overall but they are nice change every now and than.

amandaxo added a new review for
    Skittles Original

morencyc earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

sli1973 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Medical Woes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
    Huggies Pure Wipes