Christie Original Rice Thins

Christie Original Rice Thins Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 1061 in Snacks

May 31, 2016

Christie rice thins are very yummy and very addictive, super crunchy and lightly salted. I love eating them on their own and have polished off a whole box. Let's just say, the box replaced my supper. Lol.

May 14, 2016

these are great as a snack I like spreading cheese on these they're are light and crispy and just lightly salted I always buy them when they go on sale and take them to work to have as a great snack

March 01, 2016

These make a great snack ,they have a nice crunch and a little hint of salt,I buy these at the super store whenever they go on sale because I can't get enough ,they are so yummy and they Come in a couple of different flavors .I love serving them with salsa and sour cream and my family absolutely loves them

January 28, 2016

One of my favourite snacks.
Tasty and crunchy!
I am not proud to say that
I can finish a whole box in
one sitting.

January 28, 2016

I always buy these. They are a healthier option and are perfect with cheese.

January 02, 2016

Great to have on hand for a snack. They are tasty and crunchy. Love them!

August 24, 2015

I love these rice thins. They are super addictive. I usually buy them about once a week and eat them in my work lunches. They have such a great flavour and texture.

May 07, 2015

These are my favourite GF snack - even prior to limiting my wheat intake. They come in some awesome flavours and aren't too salty (depending on the flavour you choose). It's a snack that does't have any guilt.

May 06, 2015

For anyone who has Celiac and looking for something amazing to snack on, or just to snack on in general. Christies Rice Thins are always my first choice! They come in a ton of amazing flavours and the price wont empty your pockets.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation