Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 258 in Hair Colour

Get lasting, unbeatable fade-defying foam color from Nice ’n Easy Color Blend Foam. It applies effortlessly and starts to absorb instantly, locking in lasting tones & highlights, in one simple step with no drips!

June 19, 2015

So I was intrigued with this product so I decided to finally try it. I read the instructions and didn't realize it didn't foam up in the bottle. I waited and waited and finally just decided to use it, it's the pressure you place on the bottle that will create the foam (I should have known that I guess). So I was using it to help my mom dye her hair, I actually can't image using it to dye my own hair, it would be EVERYWHERE. The smell was nice, I liked how it wasn't that strong. consistency was to liquidly, and when I pressed to hard on the bottle, I noticed little specks on my arm... so you have to be careful of when you are pressing and that it doesn't spray elsewhere. Coverage was ok, we used black, it seemed like I worked well except a few places In the roots. I don't think I would use it again since it was so messy.

June 14, 2015

worked well but the foam is not fun to deal with. i made more of a mess with the foam than I do with the regular hair dye.

April 21, 2015

I tried this stuff last year, with it being foam it is lessy messy, however it did not work..i got a brown dry and it turned my hair pumpkin orange..i was not impressed at all

March 09, 2015

love how easy and mess free this is. lasts as long as regular nice and easy. been using for years and never had a bad experience

February 23, 2015

S'applique super bien !!Couleur uniforme

February 23, 2015

Great product, easy instructions but grey coverage not the best on the market.

November 23, 2014

This product removed the grey hair and produced a beautiful colour. Very neat and easy to use. I love the foam - it isn't messy at all.

September 16, 2014

I found this foam to be a bit messy and despite applying and distributing it as evenly as possible, I still ended up with some uneven patches. Great price, but not a great product.

May 28, 2014

The foam was very messy and did not dye my hair properly. Never buying it again.

1.5/5

November 20, 2013

I purchased this product and was very disappointed. Followed the directions to the T and it did not foam like on the box, left it on the time directed and still did not cover the grey, and it burned my hair in the front along the part right down to the scalp and the hair broke off. Went to my hair dresser and she was appalled to see the condition of my hair after dying it with Clairol Nice and easy foam. She had suggested I call the 1-800 number to complain. It will be some time before I can colour my hair because of the burning, I have to wait so not to add further damage. I have been using hair colour for many years and have not had a problem like this. Will never use it again.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products